22 || The Wedding ~Part 1~

**One week later**

Today was the day I have been waiting for my whole life, my wedding day

Liam and I got passed everything that happened last week and we also had a doctors appointment

We are 6 weeks along and after we get back from our honey moon we go back to find out the gender of this little peanut. For some reason I feel like its a girl...... I have the same symptoms from last pregnancy and I did a couple of those Chinese Gender Predictions and half came out to boy and half came out to boy, but well have to wait and see!

I have no baby bump at all yet which is good because I don't really want to look fat in my wedding dress. Since I'm this little bit along it just looks like I ate a little bit to much Nandos

My parents are coming for the wedding which I did NOT think would happen at all, I'm actually kind of excited for them to meet my baby girl Elizabeth

I just woke up and I couldn't wait for this day to get going.

I folded the blanket that covered me securely all night long and set it back down on Perries couch.

I slept at Perries house and Liam and all the guys slept at our house since it's bad luck to see your spouse the night before your wedding.

I walked into the kitchen to find Perrie making breakfast for us.

Perrie is my maid of honor

"Hey Bridezilla how's it going?" She asked chuckling to herself

"Oh please, I'm not that bad"

"Okay" she said getting straight to business "your dress is already waiting at the church, the reception people are setting up right now and should have everything done before the ceremony even starts. The chef is already cooking the food and as soon as we arrive at the church the makeup and hair stylist will be there. Of course all the family knows when to be there and Liam's mom and I will help you get ready and only your mom and dad are coming but I wasn't sure if you wanted your mom to help you get ready"

That was a lot to take in

"Okay" I said 200 miles slower than Perrie did "thank you for all that and no I don't need my mom to help me get ready I'm just fine with you and Liam's mom"

"Okay, now get over here and eat some breakfast" she said scooping the eggs out of the pan and putting them on the plate.

"AHHHH my best friend is getting married!" She yelled and started jumping up and down around the kitchen

"Okay Perrie calm down" I said laughing, I wouldn't have made it without her through the whole famous thing

••••••••••••
11 am
There is only 5 short hours until I officially become "Mrs. Payne"

Perrie and I have just arrived at the church and the hair and makeup people are here just as Perrie promised they would be

My dress was hung up on a closet door and there were mirrors everywhere in this tiny room. A lot of weddings happen at this church, especially since it's absolutely huge.

I looked out the window in the corner of the room & saw such a beautiful view, it was absolutely breathtaking.

Today was October 24th, 2015!

The day I will marry my soul mate

Just then Elizabeth started to babble some words