Chapter 15

Sirisha bit her lips.Doctor frowned at both of them.Vicky had chewing gum in mouth.Sirisha glare at him.Doctor asked them again.fixing her glasses.

S-"He is not my husband Dr.He is father of my baby.

It would be better.We dont discuss my personal.Life.I request."

D-"But Sirisha I thought.Who is he then."

V-"Didnt you heard her.

Im father of my baby.Whose inside her.

Your job is to.Help her bring baby out.

Please carry your work."

Vicky gave a sarcastic smile.Doctor didnt like him.Much but Vicky was cool.Sirisha pinched him.Asking him to behave properly.The doctor called her on side.For check up.Vicky was looking around room.When he was called inside.He went confused.A small monitor was there.Sirisha was on bed.Doctor had something on her belly.Vicky stopped walking.His eyes caught his baby.In monitor and he was nervous.

S-"See your baby.

Happy now."

Sirisha rolled her eyes.Vicky smiled and he wanted to.Bring monitor at home.Stare at his baby.Whole day.Doctor had hard time.Sending him out.Sirisha was laughing.Closing her mouth with hands.Doctor asked her to wash.Taking her out.

D-"Sirisha baby is healthy.You are little weak.Hope you are eating well.

Im giving you some vitamins.Take them.Make sure to do proper exercise.

Its needed for birth of baby.So that it goes smooth."

S-"Okay doctor.I wanted to ask something.

Else too."

Sirisha eyed Vicky to go out

Sirisha eyed Vicky to go out.He wasnt getting her.He shrugged his shoulders.She hit her own head.Doctor gave understanding look.Her words made both of.Them jump in shock.In their seats.

D-"Dont worry.If you want to get intimate.You can.

But make sure.Not frequent.Have some control.Okay Mr."

Vicky laughed.Controlling himself.They were out of chamber.He helped her to walk.Till car.Fastened her seat belt.Inside car and he started again.Laughing hard.

S-"-Stop laughing.Idiot.You did same inside.

How embarrassing."

V-"What should I do.That lady is mad.

You should change doctor.She thought you.Were asking.If we can have."

S-"Shut up.Take me home.

Im hungry."

V-"Sirisha.I was also thinking.Same.

You know.if we could."

Vicky faked to shy.Scaring her.He held her hands.Touching them.Giving her shivers.He bit his lips.Getting closer to her.