Chapter 2

Vicky went back home.His face covered with sweat.Worry and shock.His house was filled with guests.Faces he hardly knew.eldery aunties and.Uncles blessing him.Some trying to hug him.His father came.Watching him with tensed face.

N-"Vicky you and your weirdness.Who goes for jogging.In midst of your wedding.Rituals.Go take shower.Come down all.Are waiting.

Priyadarshini's family will be.here soon."

He couldnt give more expression.Than blank face to his father.Naren looked at his son.In awe with his silence.It was for good.If he knew truth.

Jwala Mama was person.He addressed as friend and adviser.Everything to him.Whenever his father's morals.Lectures became hurdled on way for.Him Jwala Mama was.There shielding him.Jwala sat down.With tensed face.Roaming his hands.On his bald head.

Vicky was dressed

Vicky was dressed.In white traditional attire.It was his wedding tomorrow.He couldnt come to terms.With that when another.Shock hit him.He was pacing to and fro .In his room.

V-"Mama why are you sitting.With blank face.

Stop rubbing your head.Hair wont grow like that."

J-"Hair have fallen.Because of you.

All of them.When will you stop.Troubling me Vicky.You have grown taller.Stronger and now.Giving me heart attacks."

Vicky made helpless face.Sitting beside Jwala.He felt bad for his nephew.he knew he was still child from heart.One day will realize.How to live life.

V-"I feel confused.Still in shock."

J-"Vicky tell me.Its dream.I mean one of your.Filthy and cheap dreams.

You must have mistaken.Did she tell you.That."

He got up.Fiddling with his dress.Giving a kick in air.

V-"I can never be wrong.With this.

Which I remember.Its.Damn true.Unfortunately."

Vicky was standing.In crucial and confused.Situation of his life.His bride Piyadarshini looked at him.With shyness.Sparkling eyes.She looked beautiful.Daughter of his father's best friend.Madly in love with him.He had zero interest.Taking it as his father's last order.Or he would disown him from his will.He took it as safe option.

He took it as safe option