Chapter 4

The temperature was falling.Rapidly.Making weather outside.More cold as night fell deeper.Darker with two mad looking.Individuals roaming around in street.

Sirisha stopped.Sitting at the road.Vicky who went ahead.Felt her no longer beside him.he looked back and walked to her.Sitting beside her.She giggled.His arms brushed hers.Her giggles child like.Made him excited.he too giggled.Doing same thing to her.She got annoyed like baby.Hit his shoulder.

After minutes Vicky chose to break silence.

V-"So quiet.So cold.

No one here.Helooo.Anyone?"

He laughed.In empty road.Few people not caring.Give them a look.Sirisha pulled him down.Making him land over her.Till he balanced himself.She bit her lips.Staring at sky.Showing him something.

S-"Hey.Tall pillar.

Do you know.Thats my Mom.Watching me.From there."

Vicky made his eyes big.To look at what she was telling him.

V-"Really.Wow.You are lucky.

I cant find my Mom.Anywhere."

She made shocked expression.Like a child.Her hand covering her mouth.

S-"Is it.So bad.

But.Vasu Amma says.When someone dies.becomes star at sky."

V-"Who Vasu Amma.

I have no Vasu Amma too.Such fucked up.Life."

He messed up his hair.Having some more drink.From bottle they got.On their way here.First one finished by both.Equally.She had some from this.he didnt let her.Have more.He rested his head on her soft shoulders.He felt.

S-"everyone should have Vasu Amma in.Life.

Becomes easier.I miss.Mom."

V-"I have no vasu Amma.No.

Mom.I miss her."

She nudged him.making him sit properly.He continued drinking.

S-"Hey.See there.

Your Mom also there.Sky.Watching.His mad son.ha ha."

he glared at her

he glared at her.finishing off drink.She clapped her hands.Feeling him holding her hand.She frowned.As he got up.Pulling her also.

S-"No.Why.

Lets sit here.I want to.So cold."

It was getting cold.Both were not in senses.To realize situation.Could see people.Passing giving them weird looks.Vicky found paper.Ball and threw at some random guy.Sirisha laughed.Both had fun.Unaware of whats coming next.