Chapter 11

Sirisha paced up and down.Biting her lips from time.Harish have gone inside in his study.With Vicky.Why did that idiot had to land.Here and request on her behalf.Wasn't she facing enough troubles.He was himself a trouble.

He was himself a trouble

V-"Don't worry amma.Everything will be alright.

He is here.For you and.See he loves you and baby.So much."

Sirisha glared at Vasu Amma.Anything in world.She would believe except.Vicky falling in love.With her.She fell down to sit.Rubbing her belly.The little one inside.Was trouble to handle.The reason for whom he was inside.Her was also a big trouble.

Vicky had three glasses of water.Harish looked on to him.He was nervous clearly seen.From face.Harish wanted to know.In detail why he was requesting her.So that he could come.To any conclusion.

H-"Do you feel right now?"

V-"Yes.

Uncle please dont get me wrong.Sirisha and I did mistake.Why punish baby for us.

I dont know what Iam saying.Dont threaten her to.Send baby away."

Harish kept quiet for some time.Then spoke.Vicky had another glass of water.Rubbing his mouth.With hand.He didnt feel.This nervous while.Sitting for exams.

H-"I understand.Why you are here for.Vicky.

What I feel bad for.My daughter couldnt.Tell me this.Asking someone else to.Pass it to me."

V-"No uncle.She doesnt know.

She told me.Not with that intention.You are getting it wrong."

H-"How do I get it right.

Tell me.You say if my decision.is questionable?"

Vicky didnt knew what to say.He kicked himself for.Landing himself there.He scratched his head.Then found Harish.Sitting on chair.

H-"You are adults.Have own mind.To do what you want.

As parents.We have mind.To think about your future.A girl without marriage.giving birth to baby.What do you think.She can survive?"

V-"Its difficult.I know.

But now impossible.You can send her.

Somewhere else.I mean.Back to her aunt's place?"

Harish got up from seat.He had hopes from.This attempt of Vicky.But he was getting.He was wrong in judging him.

H-"You are asking me.To send my daughter.

Away from me.So that she can keep.Her illegitimate baby with her.

Live her whole life.Without marriage.For sake of.One mistake."