Chapter 6

Jwala was enjoying match on television.With snacks and soft drinks.He made face.To move to other direction.When Vicky entered with frown.he looked angry and disturbed.

V-"Mama I can see.No need to run away."

Jwala cursed himself.Gulping down drinks.Vicky took seat beside him.He didnt feel like doing anything.Since time he met girl.She has name now.Sirisha.An arrogant.Hot tempered girl.

J-"I thought.You will be back.Late night.

After partying hard.

Dont worry.Your father has.Gone somewhere.Think some business.Trip.Easy boy.

Have fun."

Jwala continued.To munch on snacks.Till he got glare from Vicky.Things looked serious.He cleared his throat.

V-"I dont know.Anything Mama.

What to do.Something is.Giving me hard time.Damn."

Vicky stood up.Messed his own hair.Feeling restless.The talk with Sirisha didnt do.Good to him.It messed up things.Further for him.She remembered everything.About that night.Similarly he does.When both of them were aware.What was that stopping.Them to break one barrier.Of being strangers.But they were.With no information.About each other.How they were in life.

J-"Vicky.What happened now."

V-"I went to.meet her."

J-"Meet who.

Priyamwada."

V-"Sirisha.

With whom I.Ended up spending night.Six months ago."

Jwala chocked on his drink.Literally giving.Hard face to Vicky.Pulled him from shoulders.

J-"Are you mad.Why did you go there.

What did you discuss.Didnt she blackmail you?How do you know.Vicky its your child.You have been.With many girls."

V-"Mama please.Talk sense.

She has attitude problem.And yes I have been.With many.Going for my record.But I never.Crossed line.For your information.I just.Things went overboard that night."

Jwala smirked.Feeling this bit happy.From inside.He was glad to know.Vicky wasnt ruined.Fully he had this saving.Grace.When his sister was alive.She had always wanted.To raise her son with good upbringing.Things didnt remain same.He heard Vicky's voice.

V-"I wish.I was in senses.But.It was just.Mistake.

Do you know Mama.Sirisha also rememebers.Everything with such bold attitude.You should have.Seen her.I havent met.Someone like her.Girls can be like.That too."

J-"Who Sirisha.

Another girl.Now?"

V-"Mama.Where are you.Lost.

Sirisha the girl.Iam talking about."

J-"Okay.Same girl.

Wait.What else did.She tell you."

V-"She did tell me.Its my.

Baby and she decided to.Give birth."

J-"Why?Now she is blackmailing you.

Dont be so sure.Vicky.If she is fraud and."

Vicky blasted off.At Jwala leaving him.Shocked.

V-"What are you saying.Mama she is not.Like that.I mean.