Chapter 3

Sirisha was happy to have come here Nishi Aunty's place.In Sydney.It was needed break for her.After completing graduation.

She came from morning flight.Giving hug to her aunty.As she entered her house.

"Siri.So good to see you.Glad you could make it.

I have asked Naren Anna to send you.So many times."

She looked at house.Feeling chills of winter.her hands were numb.An excitement played in her heart.This was first time.She was allowed to travel alone.That for relative's house.She enjoys usual ways with her group of friends.Parting,shopping and having.Their kind of fun.She teased her friends.This time getting permission.Finally.

S-"Nishi Aunty you know Dad.he sends ten people.After me if I go for party.With my friends.So sending me here alone.I had to work hard."

Her aunty embraced her in another hug.Pratik and Sapna came out.Both twins of age 16.They were excited to see.Sirisha.They give her tight hug.Later she rested whole day.Nishi aunty had to leave for work.She comes home late.So that left her with the kids.

"I cant believe Siri.You are here.

How did this happen.Girl you need to be out.With us.Wait.

Lets meet tonight.We better party."

Sirisha was enjoying her hot chocolate.Watching the kids.Busy with studying.Fighting at same times.She eyed them.Speaking with her.Good friend Bella.Who left for Australia few years ago.They had same schooling.

S-"Are you mad.Bella I cant come tonight.Can we make some plan.Tomorrow?

Aunty is out.Kids are left with me.I feel tired."

She continued to talk.Having the hot chocolate.It felt nice.Planning stuff what they.Would do and visiting places.She wanted to enjoy.This trip making it memorable.

Vicky yawned coming down from stairs.Messy hair and half open eyes.He welcomed morning.To see his best friend Randhir busy.Planning his wedding.Sitting up with papers.Calculation and a lot of stuff.Scattered around him on table.

V-"Why do people get married.In first place.

For experiencing life time.Imprisonment."

He walked to his friend.Making some coffee for him.

R-"Thanks for coffee.

You will never change.Your thought.Vicky.Marriage is a bliss."

Vicky choked on coffee.Started laughing.

V-"Look at you Randhir.You have become lean and pale.Since wedding got fixed.

its okay with love and all.But why life time commitment."

Randhir was getting married.To his long time girlfriend Suhasini.It has been few months Vicky completed.His MBA from Australia and returned.To his home land.There having issues.With his father.Usual stuff.No time he made sure to return.Here for his best friend's wedding.His plan was to attend wedding.Staying for a week.

R-"I get your logic.Better not to argue on this.

Iam getting late.Suha will be here.We are going for.Shopping.Lunch is ready.have it and.Yes please make sure.You idiots dont do any.Mad stuff.Its my wedding dude."

He gave nod to Randhir as.he left and Vicky continued to smirk.He finished his coffee.Waiting for his other friends to join.Vicky  used to stay with Randhir and his other two friends in same apartment.He missed back those days of fun.Careless life.All were slowly getting settled in life.But he had to stuck.With his carefree attitude.