Chapter 11 - Some Kind of Party (Part 2)

Part 2————

I left Farah right where she was standing and head back inside to Melanie. I needed a refill on my drink.

"I'm sorry if I caused you any trouble Kyree." Melanie quickly apologized as I returned with a frown on my face.

"Melanie, you didn't do a anything-" I started to say but was thrown off by a loud crash.

"Dude what the fuck!" Some random dude exclaimed yelling at his friend who apparently had tripped over beer pong table toppling everything on it onto the floor.

"Yoo my bad bro, I got distracted by whoever THAT is! Damn she's beautiful." The guy that fell said gestured to a woman on the other side of the room.

It seemed that all eyes turned to look upon the woman that just entered the room. Beautiful didn't begin to describe her. I was mesmerized at first glance. She was a perfect 10, no after further examination... her looks were beyond a scale. My jaw dropped and my mouth began to water as I ogled her. She was a tall, brown-skinned, incredibly sexy, goddess! Damn I never wanted anyone so badly until that point.

It seemed that all the other men in room agreed with me too. Literally every man in the room was staring at this woman! Every single one of us!

And then she spoke, "Hey," She said in a sultry tone. "Don't stop the party on account of me, can someone just point me in the direction of the bar?"

And in a matter of seconds, this woman had 10 guys with cups in the hands fighting each other to get to her first. The woman let out an airy chuckle.

"Oh boys, don't fight now." She seemed quite amused as if she just knew what she doing to them, shit, to all the men in the room.

Melanie tapped me on the shoulder gently, well maybe, she tapped me quite a few times.

I struggled to turn away from the woman and look at Melanie.

"Yeahhh," I asked and I realized my mouth was moist as fuck.

"Kyree, are you okay? You've been staring at that woman across the room for like 5 whole minutes. I've been trying to get your attention." Melanie asked me.

"Five minutes? Really? My bad M-Easy! She's, so god damn beautiful!" I found myself divulging accidentally.

Melanie blushed uncomfortably and then smiled.

"Yes she is quite pretty." Melanie agreed. "Do you know her?"

Pretty? The woman's finger nails were pretty, the tiny curly hairs on her arms were pretty. Pretty didn't do her justice. Pretty was beneath her.

"No, I've never seen her before in my life but I would die to get to know her." I said biting my fist.

Melanie gave me an apprehensive look before whispering, "But I thought that other girl, Farah, was your girlfriend."

"No, we were or are just talking. I'm still very much single. But enough about that, how are you enjoying the party so far?" I said changing the subject.

"Umm it's okay." Melanie politely shrugged.

"Damn, that's my fault! I've been terrible company, you must think I'm some kinda horn dog! One minute I'm feeling one girl and the next I'm lusting after another." I bowed my head in shame.

"No Kyree, I don't think that!" Melanie shook her head. "I think you're very cool."

"Well at least someone sees it!" I smirked. "Are you ready to get out of this corner and mingle a bit?"