16

Dean and Kells went over details with the club in his office. Kells had put even more money to speed up the time and the club was damn near done. Dean and Kells had done most of the hiring together but he left some big task to test deans solidity.

Kells nodded as he analyzed everything "and who's the PR person ? I don't see that listed on here"

Dean looked at the paper "oh that's the old one" he pulled out the new copy "This girl I hired man, she's the real deal! She used to do PR for that shitty club I used to go to but her work is real." He said it as if that would make anyone believe it

Kells nodded but didn't seem confident at all in what he was hearing "how the brand is represented is a big priority, I need to meet her. Call her"

Dean smiled "you're so predictable, I knew you wouldn't trust me but she's already on her way to meet you to discuss some details. Me, on the other hand I gotta go and handle something" he dapped kells up

Kells waited 15 minutes before she arrived.

Celine gave off I don't give a fuck but I'm the shit vibes everywhere she went. Her wardrobe was a mix of Teyana Taylor and Sza's wardrobe. Her crazy curly hair and bright colored clothing was attention grabbing wherever, whenever. Most days it was a positive, some days it was a disaster intentionally depending on her mood.

She walked in the office like it was her own, immediately pulling papers out of her huge Birkin bag. "Sorry I'm late, nice to meet you. I'm the PR and marketing specialists you want and you need"

Kells laughed, he liked her confidence "need ? Prove it"

She handed him a tablet and he began scrolling  "Dean told me your vision and I know I can execute it. I want the neon rose to be more than a club, an experience, a brand, a lifestyle" she was serious about her work, she had already set up every social media page possible for the club and they were catching fire, the Photos were above the bar he thought she would reach, and everything reflected his vision. Upscale but fun.

Kells facial expression still showed doubt when Celine looked at him though and even though she acted like she didn't give a fuck, she did. "Listen, I know I haven't done too much but this is the opportunity I've been waiting for, this is the one that's gonna make my resumé shine, this is something I really want to be apart-"

Kells stopped her "I like you, I like what you bring to the table. I need your creativity and ideas, I definitely see why dean hired you"

She smiled , for Celine this was her big breakout opportunity. Her portfolio was full of small clubs and dance halls but her potential and mind was way bigger than that.
...

Dejah didn't tell anybody, not even Shai when she had went and got her abortion. It was something she was dying to forget quickly anyways.

She couldn't help the anger and pain inside her boiling. When she was healing emotionally and physically she had a lot of time to think on everything and that only made it worst.

Dej grabbed her CarKeys and started speeding on her way to Kells house. She felt like she was gonna do something crazy.

She pulled up to his house knowing it was late but not giving a damn. By now the kids were usually asleep anyways.

She knocked on the door like she was the damn police.

Kells checked the peephole and sucked his teeth in aggravation but the truth is, he had some stuff to get off his chest anyways. He opened the door "popping up now?" 

Dej pulled off her hoodie, she wasn't taking shit lightly "I can pull up and pop out wherever the fuck my son is laying his head!"

Kells sucked his teeth , he knew shit was about to get crazy with her dramatics but he didn't feel like arguing so he just kept his mouth shut