8 prt2

Dean tugged his ski mask down as he held the gun to the trembling young girls head and pulled the cloth from over her face.. immediately replacing it with a gun

Chubs held the camera "alright. 1. 2. 3. go"

"You take from us, we take from you" he said before pulling the tape off of the little girls mouth

she screamed out "PLEASE DADDY! PLEASE! DO WHATEVER, I'M SCAR-"

dean slapped the tape back over her mouth and chained her to the wall "Your 24 starts now Jared, you know how to get in contact with us right ?" he pressed a button on a black box, the 24 hour clock started to wind down by minute. the black box wire was intertwined and led to the girl's chains, essentially she was tied to a bomb.

chubs stopped recording and sent the video to the number they traced down ....Jareds eyes slowly dripped tears as he watched the video of his daughter. He slammed his fist down on the table.

Robert shook his head "I'll get them ! ill get them! dont worry"

Jared shook his head "I DON'T GIVE A FUCK! THEY DON'T PLAY AROUND AND NOW MY DAUGHTERS LIFE IS ON THE FUCKING LINE!"

Robert patted his sons back "Lets go talk to our friend"

they exited the room and walked to the basement dungeonKells laid asleep,Robert hit him in the chest with his canekells gasped as he caught his breathe "what the fuck?

Jared grabbed him closely by his collar "Your friends took my kid, call it off and we let you free"

Robert cleared his throat " and tell me all the warehouses"

Kells laughed "I aint tell you shit. if you kill me, I dont give a fuck because MY SON AND WIFE LIVE ON"

Jared punched kells in the jaw then turned to his dad "Listen lets call off the operation to get her back, we can move west and use the connects we have already"

Robert grabbed his own son by the neck " I WANT WHAT IS MINE! AND I'M NOT LEAVING WITHOUT IT"

Kells mind flickered suddenly "I Can get you to Joseph"

Robert turned towards him "how?"

"Let me call him, ill get him to think you guys set me free, he thinks hes coming to get me and you guys close in"

Robert thought on it for the moment, he could get even more if he got joseph "Pick em up"

Jared dragged kells to the back room and sat him down with the phone

kells dialed Josephs number, hoping everything would go right "Yeah its me i'm free! meet me over by the port! it might be trouble, BRING ALL THE GUYS, DON'T FORGET TO MAKE SURE STIME IS THERE" He hung up the phone and looked at the two of them "Hes gonna come prepared for war

robert flicked an eye up "whos stime?

kells spoke without a hesitation " its the code name for joseph"

jared looked at the clock "the port is an hour from here, we have to go"

jared called ariana in the room and soon they were packed in a truck with two more workers heading down the highway, kells only hoped that all went well...Agent Stime was alive, his first lead on kells in some time ! He just received a tip on a big bust right in the port. He called out all the FBI.

all the police lingered in the dark, in black SUV trucksand cars. The trucked pulled up and they immediately through the sirens on "GET OUT AND GET ON YOUR HANDS AND KNEES! NOW"

They had no choice but to surrender but they wasn't going out easy.  Robert and his workers jumped out with guns blazing. Jared tried to run but he was quickly caught up and tackled.ariana held tightly on to kells...

Kells woke up with blurry vision in a hospital bed

"Alright sir, you're looking very rejuvenated this morning? how are you"

"Okay" kells said scratching his scruffy hair

"We will invite your wife in right away, she told us to alert you as soon as you awake"

kells nodded with a smirk, the thought of Dej and MJ made him too happy

"Hey baby i missed you" Ariana said slowly running her hand down his chest

Kells rolled his eyes "We need to talk"

she smiled "of course"

he cleared his throat "you need to go home"

"why?" she said making a pouty face "I saved u babe"

Kells shook his head "No you didnt, ill buy the ticket and everything. I have a family"

Ariana smirked and held his hand tightly" I can get rid of them too if you want"

kells looked at her then stood up, he knew he was gonna have to get rid of her, he grabbed her " I DONT FUCKING WANT YOU! I NEVER HAVE! YOU WERE JUST A MOUTH FOR ME TO FINISH IN!"

she slapped him "After all I've done! AFTER ALL I'VE DONE?"

kells laughed "I finished in my girls mouthed too, you a'int doing nothing special, I've even done it in her pussy"

Ariana began to cry and sit on the floor "I'm not good enough ? I'm not good enough huh?"

Kells put his hand on his head stress fully "You're fucking psychotic"

he walked out, wincing at his pain when he heard ariana screaming angrily

he turned around to see her running towards him with a knife

he ran as much as he could until she was grabbed by the hospital security....that was before she dropped to the floor again "I'm not good enough" she said right before she slit her neck

Kells just stood with his mouth wide open