3

Kells looked annoyed as he watched nick shove his tongue down Shai's throat throat at breakfast , he cleared his throat

Shailah put her hands on his chest softly pushing him back. She whispered in his ear "later"

Kells held MJ (marquis Jr.) in his hands and fed him as he ate. He grabbed his toys and walked into the living room sitting him on the big blanket and watching him play.

Shai watching her brother be a good dad, melted her heart.

Angela cleared her threat "so Nick, where you from"

He had been in the house all morning but still hasn't fully introduced himself which Angela nor Joseph liked.

Joseph excused himself as Harrison began clearing the table.

Nick smiled widely "Virginia, born and raised mam"

Angela nodded "and what do you do for work?"

Nick cleared his throat, somewhat embarrassed seeing the family's wealth "I work at a factory"

Shai didn't care how much money he did or didn't have, she just loved him

...

Dejah was busy all day today with school so Kells had to watch the baby all day but he didn't mind.

As he played with the baby on the floor, he realized mark staring oddly at nick
"What's wrong?"

Marc sat down "he seems off to me, bad vibe..."

Kells laughed "I think he might just be a lil weirdo"

Marc chuckled "no I'm serious though, my gut is never wrong"

Kells looked at nick again, he would keep an eye out but he too wanted to know more

He grabbed MJ and walked up to his mom "hey can you watch him for a couple hours Ma? Me and mark are going out real quick"

Angela never hesitated to helping Kells or Dej with the baby so it was nothing unusual.

He looked over to nick "want to come out ?"

And before he could answer shai was encouraging him "yeah babe, go out with  the guys for a little"

First they headed to go buy a Christmas tree for the house, it was November but Harrison had requested such anyways because Kerry said by the time they had actually got off their lazy asses, there would be no trees

Nick watched as they struggled to tie it to the hood "hold on lemme help"

He walked over and fixed it immediately

When they got in the car he was happy, he felt like the little things made Kells more comfortable around him.

After tree shopping they headed to the bar for a couple drinks.

Nick looked at Marc "so are you shai's cousin ?"

Kells laughed hard "he's engaged to my brother"

Nick raised an eyebrow "so y'all have another brother and he's gay ?"

Kells looked him in his eyes strongly "my brother isn't blood but HIS sexual orientation isn't important "

Nick nodded " none, I was just asking. So what do you guys do for work here in Houston ? I work at a factory in VA"

"I work for a luxury car dealership" Marc said honestly, he had been working there for 5 months and although he didn't need a job ( or anybody for that fact ) they needed a life for those on the outside who seen their lifestyles