10

Marc looked at the gorgeous mansion as he stepped out the car, Atlanta wasnt too far from Houston but it was a new start

He jumped into Chubs arms "I love it! I LOVE IT!"

Darius laughed "pops calm down before you have a heart attack"

Chubs left everything behind besides their clothes , the new house was furnished with a pool in the back and beautiful arts along the walls . He smiled "This is money well spent baby"

Darius jumped into his new bed and closed his door as he started playing the game

Chubs walked up the stairs to the master bedroom, the large bed with the skylight above, the patio with the amazing view and the bathroom connected with a jacuzzi.

Marc laid on the bed with the biggest smile on his face "BABY this house ? THIS HOUSE IS EVERYTHING! Ahh! Could this day get anymore perfect?"

Chubs laughed "well I got one more present"

Marc smiled "oh my god, dont tell me you got me that dog!"

Chubs shook his head "come with me on the patio"

He held his hand as they walked out to the sunset "sit" he pointed to the chair

He paced across the porch as he spoke "remember when I came home and I thought We couldn't have everything I wanted ? I got to reflecting on my life, the shit I been through and how blessed I was for a person like you to walk into my life, The love you've blessed me with, the handsome young man and son Darius you've brought into my life and the life we could have. I'll never find another love like this and I want to hold on to it as long as Im breathing on this earth" he got on his knee and pulled out a tiny black box "Baby I need you by my side till my time is over, Will you be my husband? Will you marry me Marcus?"

Marcus eyes watered , he turned around twice "YES! YES!"

The ring was filled with diamonds around the finger , Chubs slipped it on his finger then kissed him

He ran inside and brought out a bottle of champagne, he shook the bottle till the cork popped out "To New Beginnings and Happy endings!"
...

Dean and Kells was smoking a blizz while playing 2k

"YOU CANT STOP KYRIE NIGGA!" kells laughed as he stood up "get ya skills up , james harden cant stop us"

Dean laughed "watch this"

Dej walked in the room "Can yall bring it down ? Mj is down for a nap, thank you"

Kells shook his head "hes all the way upstairs!"

Dejah yelled "I SAID WHAT I SAID! MATTER FACT Ya grown ass need to stop playing these damn games and get on!"

Dean laughed "Aaight aiight" he cut the ps4 off and dejah walked out

Kells lit another blizz "Yo but I been thinking. I wanna go legit and I want you to be my right hand, Its time"

Dejah listened from outside the hallway , ear hustling

Dean nodded "You was serious about that stripclub?

Kells laughed "I wanna open a stripclub , A barbershop, and A clothing store... thats shit I know about but I cant make all these moves alone and I wanna start with the strip , I think I wanna name it the rose room"

Dean was silent for a second "THATS A DOPE ASS IDEA!"
His phone rang it was candi "where you at?"

He laughed "im with my mans right now why?"