Lonely's

Chapter 2

Phil's POV

I stood where I was a week ago.

"Hello? I know you're there! Come out!" I shouted.

I turned around, two bodies were standing in front of me, arms crossed. A boy and a girl.
The girl spoke up, "Who are you and why are you in our territory? You know we could have totally eaten you by now."
"Gee thanks, I wish someone would have told me that before!" I mocked.
"You're a lonely?" The boy asked.
"I honestly have no idea what a lonely is but if it has something to do with the fangs then yes, I'm a lonely." I spat.

They grabbed my hand, "You're coming with us."
~
They dragged me underground into their hangout? I'm not sure what to call it.
"I'm Melissa McKinley and this is my brother Chad." The girl said.

"I'm Phil. Phil Lester." I told her. Their place was really cool. It was hidden underground in a graveyard, it had a sofa and tv, a fridge, and a bathroom. The place was huge!
"Do you guys live here?" I asked.
"Oh, no. This is a safe house for everyone. All of our kind are welcome." Said Chad.
"Phil, what happened to you?" Melissa questioned.
"Last week, I went on a walk late at night. I happened upon here and there was a boy he asked if I was a lonely. I didn't know what he was referring to then he said that he was hungry. I offered him a granola but he just shouted at me." I continued. "He then jumped down and was behind me. The boy bit my neck but I woke up in my room. I thought it was a dream."

"What did the boy look like?" Chad asked.
"Don't know, didn't see his face." I said.
"This doesn't make any sense." Melissa revealed. "Phil, most lonely's don't drink humans. Unless... What day exactly?"
"Wednesday."
They looked at each other in sync and said, "The full moon."
Melissa stared into my eyes.
"Phil, the moon makes us crazy. It has some weird effect on us. He couldn't control what he was doing."
I sighed.
"So, what am I going to do? My parents can't know about this."
"You're going to have to learn the ways of the lonely, Phil." Chad said.
"But for now, I think you should go home. You don't want to scare your parents. Come back around lunch time, you'll know where to find us." Melissa spoke.
"But won't you be sleeping?" I asked.

They both giggled.

"Rule #1 forget everything you thought you knew about us because it's probably wrong. We don't sleep, at all."