Chapter 25

"Jimin, do you flirt with your coworkers, or your secretary?" You asked your husband who was slept besides you.

He turned sideways, so he could face you, "No, why?"

"You just seem like someone who flirts to everyone." You said, closing your eyes.

"Well not everyone are as beautiful as you, so I only do it specially to you." He answered, tucking the blanket around you.

"Don't overthink, goodnight sweetie."

***

Jimin had left to work early in the morning. He left a note on the kitchen counter, written, "I'll pick you up after school today, jagi! :-)"
He also made toasted sandwiches for your breakfast, situated in the microwave.

Your heart raced with excitement, your blood boiling with happiness. You were starting to cope with your married life, but you didn't expect it to be so joyful.

You went to school by bus, just a little bit earlier before the lessons start.

You wanted to wander around the school before you had to be in your class to teach, so you decided to go to thr library.

Just like the school, the library was small, but cozy. Somewhere nice and quiet and warm.

You went to the shelves where art books could be found, and you spotted a thick, dark green book.

The title explained that it was a book about Frida Kahlo, your favourite artist. You reached your hand out to take the book, and at the same time, another hand touched the book too.

The person had slender and long fingers. Causing your curiousity to see whose beautiuful hand this belonged to.

He had a startled look on his face, those bright and big eyes blinking innocently, his lips slightly parted, as if he was gasping.

He reminded you of a bunny, as he had cute bunny teeth.

"I'm sorry," You apologized, "looks like it's not only me who admires Frida."

A smile formed on his face, revealing more of his adorable teeth, "Take it if you want."

"No, it's fine." You said.

"You're new, aren't you?" He asked, recognizing that he had never seen you before.

"Oh yes, I started just yesterday. I'm Mrs. Park, you could call me Y/n!" You stuck your hand out for a handshake.

He took it instantly, shaking it energetically, "I'm Jungkook, well the kids call me Mr. Jeon. I'm the fifth grade art teacher."

"Oh, I teach the third grade, art too." You said, sounding a bit surprised.

He smiled lightly, no more of his teeth showing. You realized that he had an unique side dimple.

"I guess I've got to go now." He said, smiling at you lightly. You waved at him as he walked away, and the bell rang at the exact moment, it was time to move back into your classroom.

DuHo was on time today when you walked into the class, to find him sitting alone in the corner.

He looked quite lonely, but you guessed it was because of his scary look that might itimidate the other learners.

The class's first lesson was art, which was with you.
You went to table by table, checking and collecting the homework that you had given them yesterday.

You were quite satisfied with their arts, most of the girls drew themselves as princesses and the boys as superheroes with fancy cars.

Except for DuHo, his paper was just the scribbles of a black pencil.

It made you quite mad actually. "DuHo, is this what you want to be in the future?"

He didn't say anything, just stared at you in silence.

You sighed, getting your phone out of you pocket and messaged his parents, which you've previously saved everyones parent's numbers in your phone.

"I just messaged your mother, would you like to come home with me for dinner?"

---------------------------

A/n: I am sooooooo sorry for not updating for such a LONG time. I know.

Sorry, due to many issues, I didn't have the motivation to update. But don't worry, I'll start to update daily, starting from today!

I mean, I'm tired from exams and other problems, but I desperately want to end this book!

So, keep waiting guys.
I'll try to get this book ended before July.

-The tired author.