Chapter 15

"I'm glad today is a sunny day." Jimin said quietly, holding your hand gently, walking slowly.

You looked at the sun which was shining brightly, like a yellow egg yolk.

A cool breaze blew on your dress, but not enough to lift it up.

The birds were chirping in the tree, and it just seemed like a typical beautiful day in the story books.

"And why's that?"

Jimin shrugged, thinking for an answer.

"It's best to look at it when it's nice and sunny, just wait. We'll get there soon." He said.

You and him took about 15 minutes to get to his destination, the Holy Chapel.

"You wanted to take me here?" You asked, thrilled to see such stunning sight.

He nodded, not saying anything but smiled lightly.

You examined the details outside and could already imagine how it would be more beautiful inside.

He took you in, still saying nothing, just staring at your jolly face in silence.

You could know why Jimin said that he's glad it's a sunny day now.

The sunlight shone through the windows, allowing the colourful stained glass to stand out.

Biblical figures of stonework stood above the stained glass, looking graceful.

The place was absolutely amazing and pleasing you thought that it was beyond beautiful.

You roamed around freely as there were only a few people since it was early in the morning.

"This is so cool!" You expressed your feelings to Jimin, "Like this building is a piece of artwork! It's extraordinary!"

He stood behind you and you didn't hear a response from him, turning your head, you saw him looking at one of the windows.

The light beamed on his face, making it glow and twinkle, those eyes shimmering with sweetness, his small smile seemed to be dazzling.

You thought that he was also an artwork, then something changed your mind.

He was an angel.

***

"Have you ever wanted to dye your hair blonde?" You asked, taking a bite of your toasted sandwich.

He looked at you, addled, "No... Why?"

Because you'll look like a total angel, silly.

"Oh, I'm just wondering how you would look if you did." You lied, laughing awkwardly.

"Okay, but I haven't thought about it." He said, sipping his coffee.

"Perhaps I should try it when we go back home?"

You shook your head, looking a bit startled, "Don't do it if you don't want to..."

"Anything that you want, Y/n. If you want me to dye my hair blonde, I'll dye it blonde for you."

Now you were completely shocked, how could a guy be so nice? He's overly nice! He's getting everything that you want, he's basically spoiling you!

"Wow, you make me sound like a king of some sort and you're the slave." You said.

He didn't take it as a joke though.

Jimin's POV.

He knew it was meant to be a joke, but he couldn't help to feel guilty about how gullible she was at this moment.

"I'll do anything for you." He said seriously, staring into those innocent eyes of hers.

She looked a bit worried, "You've done enough man, don't treat me like a kid."

"No, no, I need to do way more." He said, denying what she had just said.

"And what's that for?" She asked, distracting herself from being shy by gobbling her sandwich.

"Because I love you." He said softly and she believed him as her cheeks flushed pink and avoided his glaze.

Now he felt even more guilty.

He'll have to do so much more to pay for this precious soul, he felt so sorry for this girl in front of him, and he'll have to do anything for her.

Because, he knew exactly what's going to happen next.

---------------

A/n: I'm addicted to those asmr videos, those ones where they're chewing food like sea grapes, aloe, strawberries etc.

They're really satisfying.😂