Chapter 5

It was a silent drive.
Your cheeks hadn't stop burning after what he did to you by the harbour.

"Why are you so quiet?" He asked casually, he had a calm smile on his face as if nothing happened.

"W-what do you expect me to say?" You said, tongue twisted.

He laughed lightly, "You're very cute when you're shy."

"No, you're cute all the time." He corrected.

"Ok, Jimin, stop with the sweet talk!" You ordered, deeply embarrassed.

He looked at you with amusement, "Sweet talk?"

"Yes, sweet talk. Saying that I'm sweet, I taste like honey melon and now you're saying I'm cute! I'll die of a heart attack!" You said, frustrated and shy at the same time.

He laughed at you, "They're all true Y/n-ie~"

"You are a very sweet person."

"You are very cute and adorable."

"And, I know you taste like honey melon because I kiss-"

"SSSSSHUT UP!" You cut him off, it felt like your heart was jumping on a trampoline repeatedly.

He quieted down, but you could see his satisfied and mocking smirk on his face as he drove you home.

***

"Hmmm, what did you and Jimin do?" Your mother asked with a teasing smirk, checking out your red cheeks.

"Nothing mom, nothing." You said, slightly angry.

"No, what did you and Jimin do?" Your father asked seriously, clearly interested while he had newspapers in his hands, glaring at you.

"Honey, you're over protective! She's 23 years old, she graduated college and she's an adult!" Your mother defended while knitting.

"I mean we've got married when I was only 19, you should be clear of why there was such a rush." Your mother mumbled under her breath, she obviously doesn't know that you and your father heard her.

"Too much information, mom. Just no." You said disgusted as you walked upstairs, heading to your room.

You jumped onto your bed as you shrieked in annoyance.

You were clear of the fact that he was definitely a playboy, but the worst part of it was that you never pushed him away when he kissed you, accepting the kiss and wasn't slightly offended.

Perhaps, you liked him.

--------------------

A/n: This is perhaps the shortest update ever.
Sorry that I haven't updated, it's because I had tests and trucks of homework this week.

💞💞💞