Chapter 10

Jimin's POV.

5am in the morning.

Jimin opened his eyes due to the unknown pressure he had been experiencing the entire night.

Y/n's body took about 90% of the bed, her one leg already crossing the pillow line and was on top of his stomach.

He smiled helplessly, staring at your opened mouth before he closed his eyes again.

Just let her be, Jimin. Let her be.

Your POV.

You woke up and looked at the clock hanging on the wall which indicated 6:15.

Later on, you realized that not only you've crossed the line, your leg was also on Jimin's body.

You could see that he was uncomfortable.

Almost immediately, you removed the leg of yours off of him and fixed the pillow to where it's supposed to be, going back to your territory.

Luckily I noticed before he found out, phew.

...

Around 7, both of you woke up.

"Did you sleep well last night, Y/n?" He asked you with a raspy voice.

"Yes, thank you." You replied.

Jimin's POV.

Jimin realized that the pillow wasn't in the same spot when he woke up, he smiled like a Cheshire cat, knowing that Y/n definitely had moved it back.

"I'm surprised that you didn't cross the line, Y/n." He said, trying to test her.

"Y-yeah. Of course!" You said answered nervously.

He found it cute how you stuttered when you lie, how he could just play and trick her like that while acting innocent.

It was fun for him.

"So, aren't you hungry?" He asked you, getting out of bed and moved towards the bathroom.

You also got out of bed, tidying the blanket and went to your luggage.

"We'll go to eat later, then we'll got find another hotel to stay for tonight. After that, I'll take you to somewhere fun." He said while brushing his teeth.

"Where are you taking me to?" You asked him, debating to either wear the black dress which showed less of your cleavage, or the flowery dress which showed less of your legs.

"It's not surprising if I tell you now." He said as he rinsed his mouth.

He washed his face and changed into casual clothing, he approached you, who was still deciding which one to wear.

"Having trouble?" He asked and you nodded.

"My mother packed the clothes for me," You explained, "They're all exposing."

He examined the two dresses and said, "Wear the one with the flowers, I'll lend you a sweater or a jacket if you want."

You looked at him with desperate, puppy eyes, "Please lend me a sweater? I'd appreciate it!"

He smiled at you, and got a white sweater out of his luggage.

You thanked him again as you went into the bathroom to get changed.

His smile disappeared instantly.

He realized that he was attracted to you.

Your POV.

His sweater had a refreshing fragrance of lemons which you couldn't help but keep sniffing it.

You were glad that he was lending you clothing, with this sweater, you wouldn't be insecure.

You inspected him through the glass wall, checking if he was looking and he was on his phone.

You saw what he was wearing and thought that he could pull off anything, although he was dressed casually, it still looked good on him. Probably you were starting to get used to him now.

You finished dressing and he noticed you immediately as you stepped out.

"You look pretty!" He beamed, the way of how his lips were curved into a satisfying smile made you laugh automatically.

You were flattered.
With that sweet smile of his, you could believe that you're the most beautiful girl on earth...

--------------------

A/n: Long time no update.
Sorry lah.

I'm lazy and I know it.