Chapter 9

"Why are you facing the wall Y/n?" You heard Jimin saying.

You turned your head slightly, checking if he was half-naked.

Like you know those movie scenes where the man appears outa the shower half-naked? Yeah.

Fortunately, he was wearing a loose stripy shirt, which was a little bigger than him but was quite cute.

His black hair still wet, dripping water onto his shoulder.

You stood up to face him properly, and you bet your face was tomato red.

"Jimin," You said, "The bathroom is see-through."

He was first quiet, staring at you, then he said, "Well this is an adult motel, so I don't see why not."

He acted as if it was nothing and you were making a big deal out of it.

"B-but! But...Ugh! Why am I not surprised that you're not surprised!?" You said, feeling incredibly embarassed, the flesh inside your skin burning.

He ran his fingers in his dark hair, looking at you with a smirk, "So, are you going to take a shower?"

Oh no.

"I mean I won't look." He said, that smirk still on his face.

How does he think that smiling to me like that will me believe that he's trustworthy?

"Just hold on one second." You said to him as you got one of the short dress out of your case.

You tied it around his eyes tightly and checked if he could see.

He laughed, "Doesn't this suit the theme of room?"

"What are you talking about?" You asked, puzzled.

"The torture theme... Like the handcuffs, the see-through bathroom, and now, blindfolding." He said softly, his magnetic voice in your eyes.

"Shut up!" You said before you got even more red, tightening the clothing.

"Don't you dare peek, or else." You warned him, using a scary tone.

He nodded as he lay on the bed.

***

You could see what was going on with Jimin through the bathroom glass.

He was sitting upright and lifted his head so he could 'look' at the ceiling.

After 15 minutes of your bath, you came out of the bathroom, wearing the least exposing clothing your mother packed for you.

You untied the dress from Jimin's eyes.

"Finally." He said.

"So, uhm... How are we going to sleep tonight...?"

Your brain froze immediately after what he had said, you gulped at his question, thinking of a plan.

"Uhm... Let's play rock paper scissors, whoever loses gets to sleep on the floor." You suggested.

He nodded as you guys started playing.

Jimin won, he used scissors and you put paper.

"Sorry Y/n, you get the floor." He said with a mocking tone.

You didn't want to sleep on the floor tonight, so you begged for another round and he agreed.

But unfortunately for you, he won again, you put rock and he used paper.

"Sorry Y/n." Jimin said as he jumped on the bed, burying himself in the blanket.

Suddenly, he stuck his head out and he had the same smirk from before, plastered onto his face.

"Unless you want to share a bed with me." He said, circling the pillow with his finger.

"No!" You snapped.

You walked to the closet to fetch some extra blankets or anything that was available.

To your dismay and shock, there were none.

He looked back at Jimin, who was smiling at you like a cat.

"I'm offering you some bed, Y/n. Can't you feel that it's very cold tonight..." He said, winking at you.

Annoyed, you took a pillow and put it in the middle of the bed.

"You're not allowed to cross this line." You said, pointing at the pillow as you slipped into the blanket and turned your body away from him.

Soon, you fell asleep.

***

A/n: Where would you go for honeymoon?🌝