Epilogue

~DuHo~

DuHo looked at his reflection through the clear, icy water he prepared to wash his face with.

The bruises were still visible, even though he rubbed the injuries as hardly as he could.

He knew that someone would question it abandoned school, so why not just be late as well?

That was true.
An unfamiliar woman, sat in his class.
Mrs. Park, she said she was Mrs. Park, his new homeroom and art teacher.

She was very annoying, asking he where he had his bruises from, forcing ointments on him.

But, never had anyone been so concerned about him.

She was nothing like John.
She wouldn't curse at him.
She wouldn't take his pocket money.
She wouldn't beat him, hit him, kick him or even punch him.
She wouldn't yell at him, saying that he was worthless.
She was none of this.
She probably was not gentle as a feather, but she sure was clumsy as a funny clown.

Mrs. Park even invited him for dinner. For the first in a long time, had poor little DuHo enjoy a meal that was nice and hot.

He was starting to like her, it was the first time that someone was so nice to him, and actually paid attention to him.

It felt like she could save him out of the evil clutches of John, he would never be able to hurt him anymore.

Until, it was anounced that Mrs. Park quitted her job, and was apparently found dead.

The candlelight of his hope seemed to be blown, he couldn't believe the saviour that happened to land in his life, left without a notice.

He was miserable for a while, soon, a face appeared in his house.

Mr. Park, Mrs. Park's husband.

To his surprise, he had the rights to adopt him.

Till this day, the hope in DuHo's heart had never stopped burning, and it'll continue to burn forever and ever.

~Jungkook~

He knew that he had only met her once, right now, when her hand touched his as they were wanting to get the same book.

She looked surprised, reacting like a fragile animal when she noticed him, a gentle smile growing on her face.

She was called Y/n.

He told her he was about to go, but she did not know it was his excuse because he didn't want his blushed face to be exposed to her.

It must be love.

Devastated had Jungkook felt when he found she was married to a rich man.

He knew it was wrong to be loving her, and even if he had the chance, he wouldn't give her the happiness that lucky man gave her.

He was only an art teacher after all.

Comforting himself, he realized that it was fine. As long as he could see her everyday.

He enjoyed that euphoric smile she had when she received cheap, simple rice cake.

He felt like she had been the existence of his sunshine, and that lasted when they informed him that she quitted.

The next few days were cloudy, and it soon turned rainy when he read the newspaper.

She was shot dead.

It shattered him, regretting that he should've confessed and took her away.

Now, what was left, was her body, without temperature or breath.

~Jimin~

Touching Y/n's artwork, feeling that smooth and oily texture of the pastel.

He could feel her temperature and spirit in the landscape, and could recall the times when he kissed her.

He missed her soft, sweet voice.
Her cute figure and adequate cooking.
He missed her tiny, warm hands.

They all said his father lost everything, his company, his reputation, his trust from people, and was also sent to jail for the rest of his life.

But Jimin thought he lost the most, not only did he watch his own father kill his wife, he had to also watch his mother cry over the fact that he was prisoned.
He now understood how you must've felt.

Most importantly, he lost Y/n.

DuHo would sit with Jimin, while Jimin helped with his homework.

He would constantly pop out questions of why Y/n was not here anymore.

It was a difficult question to answer, but Jimin answered it just right.

"Y/n's an angel, and she ought to belong in heaven."

------------------

A/n: This book is officially completed!🎊🎊🎊

Thank you for all your reads, votes, comments, love and support!💓💗💞😘

I will take a short break, and I'll start with my new book.

I'll either do a Jin book, 'Toxic'.
Or.
I'll do a Jungkook book. I'm not sure of the name yet, but currently, it's called 'I Thought'.

But anyways, thank you!💞💞💞