Chapter One

Pic of what Ella was wearing------>

Song: She Looks So Perfect by 5 Seconds Of Summer

Jace's POV

I was walking to class with my books cluched tightly in my arms, afraid that someone might try to drop them. I sat in my usual spot at the back of the class. A strong and sweet smell invaded my senses, it smelt like strawberries and peaches. The bell rang indicating first period. As I finished taking out my books I heard a gentle knock on the classroom door.

"Come in" the teacher said in an annoyed voice.

A beautiful girl causiously poked her head into the classroom, by now the scent of the strawberries and peaches were even stronger.

The girl had curly waist length hair that faided off into a dark purple at the end and stunning grey eyes. After a first glance I knew she was my mate. I couldn't have been more happier, she was beautiful and wore an infectious smile.

She walked into the classroom looking around as if she needed to find something. Her powerful gaze locked with mine and her beautiful smile grew and her eyes sparkled with happiness.

I on the other hand was shaking with nervousness. I was so scared that if she accepted me as her mate then everyone would bully her. Even though my father's the alpha I still get beat up and pushed around, I would hate for something like that to happen to my beautiful mate.

When I looked around I saw all the girls looking at her with envy and all the guys looking at her with longing and lust in their eyes. I couldn't help growl, this caused everyone to look at me with a glare as if telling my to shut up. My mate smiled even more at this.

"Sorry I'm late sir but I am new and I got lost" she said with a thick french accent.

This got all the boys more excited including me and all the girls to glare at her.

"Alright then I guess I can excuse you this time. Why don't you introduce yourself?" the teacher said in a kinder voice

"Hello everybody!" she said in an excited voice

"My name if Ella Bonnet and I just moved hear from France to live here with my aunt."

That was the most beautiful name ever, I wonder if she would like the last name Silvermoon? (my last name and the name of our pack). Everyone in the class started to laugh. Oops I guess I said that out loud. My cheeks turned pink as did hers and it was the cutest thing ever! I had random insults thrown my way. I looked down at the desk and pushed my glasses further up my nose.

"Hhhmmmm.... Ella Silvermoon..... I like the sound of that!" she said and winked at me.

The whole class looked at her in shock while I just blushed harder at this but smiled because she actually liked it!!! Wow I sound like a girl. Everyone stared at her as she made her way to the back of the class and sat next to me! She turned my way and smiled. I tried to smile back but I think it looked more like a cross between constipated and like I stubbed my toe. I guess I was right when I heard her release a small giggle. Aaahhhhh What a beautiful noise. The whole lesson I would glance side ways at her while she stared straight ahead with a permanent smile on her face.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thanks so much for reading the first chapter, hope you enjoyed it.

Comment

Vote