Chapter 3

Chapter Summary: Unfortunately for our protagonist, the angry blonde man from the coffee shop enjoyed the same type of music and ended up at the exact the concert. Can't we all just enjoy music without drama? Maybe not always.

Will Kirishima and his mystery crush finally move things forward if he doesn't embarrass himself to death? Maybe!

___________________________________

Since Ryuko was farther down the line, she didn't see where the angry coffee shop guy went, but wanted to stay away from him. He couldn't make a scene at his work, but here? She did not want to get into a fight when she just wanted to enjoy the band. Going straight to the merch table and buying a shirt, she turned around and walked to the bar when a mop of ashe blonde hair got caught in her peripheral vision. He was over at a bartop probably ordering a drink. Luckily there was another bar area on the opposite side of the venue and ordered herself a drink while the first band set up.

Ryuko was here for the last two bands, but the opening set was usually short so she wouldn't have to wait long. People around her were still filtering in from outside. It was always a sausage fest at these shows, most women hanging around their boyfriends or in other groups. But she was there alone, and was always on guard as a result.

"Let me buy you another drink, pretty lady." Ryuko turned to the side to see some skeevy looking guy wink at her, making her nearly swallow her own tongue in disgust. She took a sip of her drink, not batting an eyelash at the guy.

"Don't bother me, shitstain. I don't want your drink." Before he could yell at her for being a bitch, a tease, etc., she walked away to get lost in the crowd of growing people. "I'm too old for this crap, can't gross dudes just leave people alone when they obviously don't want to be talked to..."

It wasn't too long before the second band got started, most people leaving the bars to head towards the center of the room. The lights were dim, but Bakugou's blonde hair stood out against the sea of black band shirts. Jirou was standing close by, but gave him plenty of space since he was usually one to jump into a pit or headbang without discretion. Something caught his eye though...did that bag look familiar? And that burgundy hair...? "Fucking hell."

"Earholes, you see that chick over there? With the ugly bag?" Bakugou grabbed Jirou's arm and yanked her to subtly point over at the girl across the room who was facing away from them.

"What did I tell you about calling me that? Just because I have stretched ears doesn't mean you can call me whatever dumb nickname you want."

"Shut up, you see her or not?"

"Yeah, so? I'm not going to be your wingman, wingwoman...whatever, if you're looking to fuck I will not be around for-" Bakugou made a wretching noise with his mouth that paired well with the side eye he gave her.

"Fucking gross, no. She started coming into the shop this week and Kirishima has some stupid crush on her but she's a huge bitch, made me look like an idiot this morning...I want revenge."

"...what did you say? Because I can almost promise that you did something stupid, rather than it being her fault. You are really bad with customers."

"Wh- what the fuck?! Is no one on my side in this?" Bakugou ran a hand down his face in frustration.
"Dude, we've been telling you for years to stop acting like an ass to everyone you come in contact with. It's no wonder you're still single, stop blaming other people for your bad attitude. I'm getting another drink. Remember what I said about you getting kicked out..." Bakugou stared at her incredulously as Jirou walked away to the bar.

His attitude was always a mentionable issue ever since he was a child. His drive to succeed and to win at everything he put his mind to was unbeatable, but it cost him friendships and relationships in the past. It wasn't nearly as bad as it was when he was younger, but some things still set him off. Bakugou needed to be in control of his life, of the things that happened to him; when people or circumstances stood in his way, he fought back aggressively.