1 | Natasha

Cover by EvePetal

I couldn't believe it. Daniel... I have dreamt for uncountable times about the day we would meet again - because I knew, somewhere in the depth of me, that we would meet again. Yet, in all of my most crazy dreams, I had never imagined it would take place on a plane, thanks to a stewardess I didn't know. And I could've even less imagine the emotions and thoughts that overwhelmed me. No one could.
The only sight of him made me feel cold, then hot, made me shudder, blush, sweat. I wasn't a very emotional person - I preferred basing feelings on facts, science. I didn't really believe in love at first sight, nor in destiny.
The weird thing is, everything I had lived with Daniel wasn't anything I believed in. It wasn't logical. It couldn't be proved with everything I have learned and understood. It was just a feeling in my gut, something that told me I was doing the right thing, told me he was the right person.
And while I was thinking all that, another realization blossomed in me and covered all the other thoughts, taking my entire attention. If I could remember so much about that one day, so many years ago, did it mean I still loved him ? I wanted to. So badly. He had been able, when no one else had, to show to me all the other things that hid behind science. He had proved to me that we were made for one another, in one day.
In one day, I had met this boy with a completely different life, family and view of the world. We had spent time together, he had fell in love with me. We had had a fight, then had made up. We had kissed in a karaoke, we had talked a lot. I fell in love with the definition of what I didn't believe in. All in one day.