Chapter 19

All right, so like all you guys begged and pleaded and just nagged me till I uploaded so I finally did! I think you guys will like this chapter. IDK, you'll see. It's not over yet you guys but it's slowly but surely coming to an end! :'( I feel like this has gone by so fast. Probably because I like upload all the time. I'll be starting a Niall fan fiction (don't know when I'll post it though) so don't worry! I'll keep

~Dedicated to anybody who hated Walter as much as I did~

***************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 19

Walter's POV

I peeked outside the windows through the blinds and cursed under my breath. A huge black van was parked out in front of the house. They weren't blocking my way though. First mistake. I could still get out of here with the girls. I saw the SWAT team jump out of their vans. Was the SWAT team really necessary? I grumbled. Megan and Ella weren't even that special. Why did these people care so much? Getting out of here might be harder than I thought.

I immediately closed the blinds when I saw someone staring back at me. It was Louis Tomlinson. He was Megan's boyfriend. I think I'll have the pleasure of killing him first.

I ran upstairs and swung the master bedroom door open and saw Karen's lifeless body on the bed. I just smiled at her as I walked past. She deserved it. She was nagging me. Kept saying she never wanted this to happen to the girls and she should've stopped it and that marrying me was the biggest mistake of her life. She made the mistake of yelling at me, which ended her life. Megan and Ella looked very much like Karen. Maybe that's why I despised them so much.

I opened up the closet and under all the piles of clothes I saw my shotgun and my knives. I quickly folded up the knives and shoved a few in my pocket. I reloaded my gun as I walked downstairs. Suddenly, I heard yelling. It was a man's voice. Then another. Megan's. I heard Ella's crying and that when I ran downstairs to the girls room.

Megan froze when she saw me. She just threw Ella out of the window. Louis Tomlinson had broken the window's glass with the help of the SWAT team. I shot a few bullets at the window and tried to shoot any of them, but missed. Louis and the team were already off with Ella. I quickly grabbed Megan by her hair, and put the gun to her head.

"We're going for a little drive, sweetheart."

Megan's POV

I looked up at the window, maybe just expecting to see a bird or something tapping the glass but I saw Louis and a few members of the SWAT team. They were all beginning to whisper to each other. Finally, one made these hand movements in the air, and they all stopped whispering.

"MEG! STAY BACK!" Louis said and a two members of the team took out those battery ram things, like they use on TV when the killer wouldn't open the front door. They hit the glass three times, before it all sprayed and shot out everywhere as I shielded Ellie. A few shards had hit me and cut me in the back, but I didn't care. As soon as it was safe, I quickly picked up Ellie and put her in Louis' arms.

"Keep her safe, Louis." I yelled, kissing her forehead quickly.

"What about you?" He said, tears in his eyes. I felt like crying too. I reached out for his hand and he took it. He kissed it lightly and I smiled sadly. "I promised I'd protect you, Meg. Come on!"

"No. I-I can't. Just keep Ellie safe! Hurry before he comes!" I heard footsteps running down the stairs.

He heard it too, then bit his lip but finally said, "I love you, Megan Payne."