Chapter 11

All right, here it is you guys! The moment you've been waiting for. I'M UPLOADING! Oh, and just wanted to clear things up. Ruth, Liam's other sister, is not in this one. Just Nicola, LIam, Ellie, and Meg. I kinda felt bad for Liam if he had like 4 sisters. LOL I think that's it. THANKS SO MUCH FOR OVER 40,000+ READS!

~Chapter is dedicated to lila5452 because she gave me an great idea that I may use and her comment just really made my day~

***************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 11

Louis' POV

As I saw Meg and Zayn walking away, I died a little on the inside. Liam let Meg be alone with Zayn? He always gives me this look even if I give say three words to her. I didn't get it.

"You're not worried about Zayn and Meg?" Harry asked. He must've like, read my mind or something.

"Zayn has a girlfriend. You remember Perrie, don't you?" Liam asked as Ellie reached for my hand. I gladly took it, and we walked together, me occasionally swinging her up. She kinda looked like Meg. When she laughed, she had the same sparkle in her eyes. My thoughts went back to why Liam trusted Zayn. I wasn't sure how Zayn and Perrie's relationship was going, but we never heard him talk about her. I mean, Zayn's a quiet guy, but I'm not even sure he texts her.

"So you trust him more than us?" I asked.

"I only trust him because he has a girlfriend. He'd obviously stay faithful to her." Liam simply said. I was about to say something until Harry screamed.

"JACK WILLS!" Harry yelled at the stop of his lungs and ran in the direction of the store.

"HAZZA BEAR! DON'T LEAVE ME!" I said, yelling after him. Liam said that he'd meet us back here, he just wanted to get Ellie something to keep her busy. Now it was just me, Nialler, and Hazza. Niall and I both ran into the store after Harry. I really wanted to talk to someone, but I wasn't exactly sure what to say or what the others would think.

"Something's on your mind, Louis..." Niall said, holding up a hoodie.

I heard Harry sniffle. "B-Boo Bear's replacing me. Larry Stylinson is over!" He started to fake cry into a pair of jeans. I rolled my eyes, but then glanced at Harry. He was already looking back at me, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Ooooh! Louis, is it Meg?" Niall asked in a hushed tone. "It is isn't it?!" I pretended to be busy looking at some shirts. No stripes here. Come on people!

"What did I tell you!" Harry said laughing. "Did you see the look on his face when Liam let Zayn go with Meg?"

"Aww, Boo Bear you got it bad!"

"I'm sure there's like a Taylor Swift or and Adele song or something for this situation!"

"Why can't you seeeee you belong with meeeeeee!" Niall started to sing. Harry was dying of laughter.

"I can love you more than this! Yeah!"

"I wanna give you heart a break!"

Harry paused, then elbowed Niall. "Niall, you naughty boy!" He winked and Niall looked away, blushing a bit. He had a bit of a crush on Miss Demi Lovato.

"But anywaaaays. You gonna ask Meg out, Lou?" Niall asked.

"Can't. Liam wouldn't let me near her." I mumbled. I guess I knew why. With her stepdad abusing her and all that, he just didn't want to lose her.

"Hey, Niall, you wanna do something fun?" Harry said in a weird tone.

"We're going to Taco Bell?!"