Chapter 8

All right, my snowflakes. This is just an extra chapter for you guys! Love you all lots! xx @BelieberDirectioner0 hope you're still awake! I tried to upload as quick as I can and I love you too!

************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 8

Megan's POV

"You guys ordered a lot of food." We were all gathered around the kitchen and I was staring at all the menus the boys had been fighting over. We ordered pizza and some food from some random Chinese plate. Ellie picked up the phone after we finally finished ordering. She showed me that we'd been on the phone for at least twenty minutes.

"Yeah, it'll be here around 8," Liam said. "For later."

"Did we order something for Mrs. Tomlinson?" I asked, thinking of her.

The boys all groaned. "We have that number on speed dial, right?" Niall said as Ellie gave him the phone.

"Number 4, Nialler!" Zayn said, laughing.

"It's only six thirty, boys. Not even dark yet." Liam said, peeking outside the windows.

"I'm a little tired from today," Louis said, letting out a really big yawn. The boy was so over dramatic, even making the sound very loud. "Superman will be in his lair. Whoosh." He said tiredly, before walking upstairs.

"I'll help you upstairs Boo Bear!" Harry ran after Louis and Liam rolled his eyes.

"NIALLER! LET'S GO TO THE GAME ROOM!" Zayn said, then walked out of the kitchen.

"Yeah buddie!"

"And then there were three." I sighed.

"Meg, how did you know about Liam?" Ellie asked after a quick silence.

"Maybe we should all sit down." I said and we walked into the living room, all three of us sitting on the couch. I felt my body feel cold. I remember the day. I was flipping channels and I came across the X Factor show. Mum was out with Walter. I honestly didn't care. As long as he was away from me and Ellie. My parents had gotten a divorce after Ellie was born and Liam and I were both separated ever since. I never met him and I never saw my Dad again. Ellie was upstairs and I was watching Liam on stage.

"I kept thinking. Man, he has a great voice, but then I saw Dad along side cheering you on and my heart skipped a beat." I said, looking at Ellie. "Geoff was on TV. I quickly ran upstairs and into my mother's bedroom while she was out and dug through her drawers. I saw divorce papers and even pictures of Liam as a baby with another girl I didn't know. That was Nicola, your other sister. I never met her either. I looked at the papers and found Liam's birth certificate. We both had the same parents so we were siblings. Then Geoff died a little while after. Liam and Nicola were both over 18 so they didn't have to come back home. They could live on their own. Understand?"

Ellie nodded slowly. "I do. But why did they want us separated?"

"I guess they just didn't want us to know. Maybe they just wanted to move on with their lives. Not sure. We'll never know because we're never going back."

Ellie crawled over me to get over to Liam. She snuggled up with him and I smiled. Liam wrapped his arms around her as Ellie's eyes began to slowly close. I stroked her hair until she eventually fell asleep.

"We've had a long day, Daddy Direction." I rested my head on his shoulder.

"We sure have." He gave me a quick kiss on the forehead and I gave him a kiss on the cheek. I closed my eyes and felt sleep come over me.