Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Louis' POV

When I woke up, Meg wasn't next to me anymore. I sighed looking at the empty spot. Liam probably took her away. The lads did come buy, didn't they? Did they at least visit? I groaned a little bit as I started to sit up. I propped up on my elbows and slowly managed to lean back on the back of my hospital bed. I was in a lot of pain, but that was really ok. I was just glad Meg was safe. That's all that really matter to me. I closed my eyes and wondered what it would be like if she actually jumped and didn't make it. It'd be horrid. Ellie might've lost her sister, Liam and I would be complete messes. I'm not so sure about the other boys. They hadn't known her as well. I mean, I didn't know her very well either, but I wanted to. I hope I'd be lucky enough to have a girl like her.

I opened my eyes when I heard someone calling my name. "Lewis?" I shuddered at the man's voice. He called me 'Lewis'. One does not simply pronounce it Lewis.

"Are you a Directionator?" I mumbled and the doctor looked at me oddly. He then looked at the nurse and whispered to her. "I thought you said, you didn't give him the medication?"

"I didn't. I swear."

This was going to be fun. I paused then pretended to look around like I was scared. "Who said that?"

"Said what?" They both asked.

"That! There it is again!"

"Umm, Lewis no one else is in this room with us." The doctor reassured me.

"Maybe it's just those voices in my head. They have really good ideas...." I mumbled then rubbed my head. "Mmmhmm? What's that Kevin? Yes, I do miss Zayn. He is a lovely guy."

The nurse and the doctor looked at each other creeped out and I tried to hold back from laughing. Ahh, I loved the hospital. Oh, the joys of pranking innocent people.

"We brought you some soup, Lewis." The doctor said before leaving. The woman had set up a mini table for me and put the soup on a plate.

"No solids yet." She told me, then handed me a spoon. It felt weird holding a spoon, then I'd realized I'd been in a coma for a while. The last thing I touched was Meg's hand and that felt so long ago.

"Why not?!" I pouted a bit and the nurse jumped.

"B-Because it might be hard for you to digest! You do have some broken ribs, Lewis."

"It's LOUIS. Like Louis Vuitton!" I protested.

"How do you know about Louis Vuitton?"

"I'm the fashion police! Don't you know who I am?" I rolled my eyes, getting really dramatic. Yup. That's why they called me the Sass Masta from Doncaster!

"Lewis Tomlinson of One Direction?"

"NOOO! I can't do this anymore. It's LOUIS." I said, stirring my soup with the spoon. Liam would not approve. OH WELL. I stirred around until I realized something. "I can't eat this soup. It's missing the most important ingredient of all."

"It's chicken noodle soup, Louis."

"AAAH! There it is! And yes, I know what it is. It's got the chicken, it's got the noodle, and it's got the soup, but it's missing the carrots.!" The nurse sighed then went out of my room. I laughed after she was gone.

Just then the lads and Meg had walked in.

"Told you that was Louis!" Niall said laughing.

"THANK THE LORD YOU PEOPLE THAT ACTUALLY UNDERSTAND ME AND CAN SAY MY NAME RIGHT HAVE COME TO SAVE ME!" I said and everyone burst out laughing. "Now, umm, Zayn and Harry, you take this end of the bed and Nialler and Liam take that end, and you can push me down the hall!"