Chapter 18

Chapter 18

It was twelve o' clock. Ellie was sleeping and I was trying to use my phone. I tried calling Niall, Liam, and Louis at first but got no service. I groaned in frustration, seeing as not even my tweets would go through. I tried kiking them but nothing went through either. I had no Wi-Fi either. Even my 3G was down. This. Was. Torture.

I tried sleeping but I just couldn't. As soon as I laid my head down, thoughts ran through my head. I started imagining escape routes and what might happen if the boys were too late. I just shook my head, over and over again, wishing this was all a bad dream. But it wasn't. It was my life. I threw a pillow against the wall, angry.

"KEEP IT DOWN, YOU STUPID GIRL!" I heard Walter yell, and bang on the door. I flinched.

"LET ME OUT AND I'LL KEEP IT DOWN!" I banged on the door as hard as I could. My knuckles were hurting from hitting the door but I didn't care. "I HATE YOU! I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW YOU FREAKING FOUND ME!"

There was silence. Complete silence. I slid down the wall, burying my head in my hands. Why me? I didn't do anything wrong. I never asked for any of this to happen to me. I just wanted this all to end. I screamed, suddenly feeling Walter yank on my hair. I saw Ellie move in her sleep, and I tried not to be too loud. Walter was saying multiple curse words, still dragging me by my hair down the hall. I felt like my hair was all about to come off if he yanked on it one more time. I wrestled and kicked and tried to loosened his grip but nothing worked. He dragged me into a room finally, and shut the door behind him. I felt dizzy as I started to sit up a bit. I rubbed my head and Walter started digging through some drawers, angrily looking for something. I took the time to notice my surroundings.

Suddenly, I wished I didn't.

I couldn't believe it. There were maps. Tons of maps all over his walls, little red push pins marked at random locations. I realized it was where the boys lived, where the premiere was, the radio station they went to, and the mall we visited that one time. There were pictures of me and Ellie, all of them very recent. They were some older pictures, Geoff and Karen holding who I think was baby Liam. Like I said, I never met him when I was a kid. Only seen pictures of him. One was Karen holding me and another holding Ellie as little kids. I saw a few magazine articles about me staying with the boys. He even had copied everything the boys said in their radio interviews and put it on a piece of paper. He highlighted any mentions of me or Ellie.

"You're such a creep! You're a sick man!" I yelled, looking at him. He even had pictures of the boys. Some even of Jay! "You like have no life! Do you like stalk my Twitter too?!"

"I thought it was very sweet that you were saying goodbye to everyone. But I don't like the fact that they'll be here in a day." He said, walking toward me. "Why did you tell?!" He said slapping me. My whole head turned to the side since it obviously hurt like hell and I felt my cheek throbbing. I looked back up into his cold brown eyes.

"Why. Did. You. Tell?!" He hit me again. I refused to answer. "You're just like your mother...Worthless."

Anger boiled inside me. My mum wasn't perfect. Hell, nobody was! I suddenly felt sorry for her. I felt a new love for her. I'm sure she didn't want any of this to happen to me because there was a time in my life where she loved me. It started to make some sense. She probably only brought Walter into her life because she was missing Geoff. She must've missed him. Sure, they argued a lot when I was a kid. I heard her yelling at him over the phone once, arguing about how she didn't want anything to do with him. That was then they agreed to have us raised separtely. Geoff taking Nicola and Liam, she took Ellie and me. They didn't officially sign the divorce papers until Ellie was born. She just missed having a man in the house.