Chapter 13

A/N  I honestly don't have an excuse as to why I'm so late with all my updates other than I just didn't get around to writing... I know, lame excuse. I'm going to try to update Forever and Always by tomorrow for any of you who read that story and I'll aim to get another chapter of this one up by at least Thursday since I left a bit of a cliffhanger ;) Anyway, enough of my super long pointless Authors Note: 

Vote, Comment, enjoy :) 

“Let’s cook,” Harry suggested when he caught up to me downstairs.

“Cook?” I repeated dumbly, still trying to wrap my mind around what had happened just a few moments ago.

“Yeah, I’m thinking... cookies?” he said, heading into the kitchen.

As great as cookies sounded right now, why did Harry want to bake them with me? Usually if he’s craving cookies he’ll just buy some or cook them himself. It’s probably nothing. I’m just overanalyzing everything the curly haired boy does today for some reason. 

“Yeah sure,” I said, following him. He already had the bowls out by the time I got in there and was staring hard into space, probably trying to remember the recipe. He nodded to himself and started getting out ingredients. 

“Alright Lou, you can start by adding the brown sugar, white sugar and butter,” Harry told me, still looking around for things we’d need. I did as I was told and watched as Harry started beating them and added other things like eggs and flour. 

“Oh shoot, I forgot to preheat the oven... we can do that now,” Harry shrugged, walking over to the oven. Was it just me or was he swinging his hips more than usual? 

I tabbed it as my overactive imagination working up again and proceeded to sneak some of the cookie dough on my finger. I was just about to place the yummy dough in my mouth when Harry grabbed my wrist. I looked up at him, mouth still open, expecting to see him giving me a disapproving look. Instead he was looking at me with a weird glint in his eyes I’d never seen before. What the- my thoughts were suddenly cut off as every coherent thought left my mind. Harry had turned my hand around and stuck my finger in his mouth, gently sucking and licking the batter off. I bit my tongue hard to hold back a very unwanted moan and stared at Harry in awe as he dropped my hand. He noticed my look and just smirked, sending me a wink that made my heart beat even harder in my chest. If only this boy knew what he was doing to me.

“Uh... I’m going to go take a shower,” I managed to stutter out.

“Mind if I join you?” He asked cheekily. 

“See you up there,” I winked, trying to throw this cheeky act back at him. I headed upstairs and into the bathroom, closing the door behind me. Good lord Harry was going to drive me insane if he kept this up. 

I pulled the curtain over and turned the water on, stripping off my clothes. Maybe a shower would help clear my head... maybe. 

Harry’s POV

I wondered if he caught on to what I was doing yet.

Or if he was creeped out.

Or if he liked it.

Or-I needed to stop this.

I had to stop over thinking this and just continue with my plan. Otherwise, I’d end up chickening out and never doing anything to win over the love of my life. So...part two: Take up his offer. I smirked, wondering how he’d react. Time to find out I guess. 

I headed upstairs and heard singing coming from the bathroom. I instantly recognized Lou’s beautiful voice. 

“...Picture