Chapter 22

So, as promised, here's the next chapter of OUT :) I have a few announcements to make. 

1) I told you all that I would update ALL of my stories and I did update the two that I usually post (This and If Only You Knew) but unfortunatly, I have lost all inspiration for Forever and Always... I hate that I haven't updated it since september but I really have no will to write it at all and everytime I go to do it, I get so easily distracted that I don't write anything at all... So I've decided to give it up. I'll give it away to someone who will actually update it, if any of you want it. To see more details on getting ownership of my story see the bottom of the chapter 

2) Well this isn't much of an announcement but thank you to everyone who has stuck by this story! I know the updates are terribly slow and as an avid fanfic reader I know how annoying that can be but I really do try! I just have so much on my plate and believe it or not I actually have a social life off of the computer (Yeah, I wouldn't have guessed either...) so I don't have much time for these stories but I refuse to give this one up! This and If Only You Knew are the two stories that I love and I promise I will keep writing them until I finish them even if it takes forever :) 

That's all, thanks so much! <3 love you all <3

Chapter 22

Louis’ POV

“I’m sorry Harry. I’m sorry for avoiding you... can we at least be friends? I understand if you don’t want anything more but can we maybe pretend none of this happened? I’d rather have you in my life as a friend than not at all...”

That sounded stupid. I tried again:

“I hate avoiding you like this... I know we can’t be together but can we try being friends?”

Stupid again... I sighed, leaning my head against the mirror that I was currently practising on. It was no use though; Harry would never want to talk to me again. I was so stupid even thinking that our relationship would work out in the first place. I should have known it would only bring pain. Maybe a little bit of TV would help clear my head, I thought, switching on the television in my bedroom. I clicked through a few channels, getting into a comfortable position on my bed when my eyes caught sight of something. I quickly turned back to that channel.

“Harry Styles seen out with a girl? That doesn’t seem too unusual nowadays,” The male news anchor scoffed.

“This girl wasn’t just some one night stand though,” The female intervened, “They were spotted holding hands in a park and looked as if they were having a lovely date.” The screen showed a close up of a picture of Harry holding hands with some blonde girl that I had never seen before in my life. I didn’t even bother watching the rest of the show; I just turned off the TV and slumped down in my bed. Harry and that girl genuinely looked like they were on a date... Harry had never even taken me on a date before.

Well if that’s how he wanted to play this then so be it.

Louis sat up in his bed, grabbing for his phone. It was about time he got that girlfriend management was bugging him about.

Louis’ thumb scrolled through his contacts until he stopped at the name he was looking for:

Eleanor.

Harry’s POV

This girl was insane.

I had only been following her around for the past few hours and we had literally gone everywhere. She just dragged me around by the hand; pointing out random things and running off to do stuff that seemed to interest her. The funny thing with all this was; I was kind of enjoying myself. I was definitely exhausted trying to keep up with her but it also kept my mind of Lo- him for a while. God only knows I needed it.