Chapter 11

Okay! So, if anyone was wondering, no I'm not dead. Remember when I posted a week ago that I was going shopping in bangour for the weekend? Well it turns out my parents had planned a surprise trip to Florida for us! So thats where I've been for the past week, enjoying the sun :) Oh and want to know what else I was enjoying? ONE flacking DIRECTION. 

I'm still fangirling. 

So anyway, that's why I haven't uploaded but if you'd like to hear about my concert experience, keep reading. If not, skip this little blurb here :)

_____________________________________________________________________________

The concert can be described in one word; Amazayn! My parents seem to like surprises lately so the day before the concert in Orlando, they surprised me and my friend Lauren (Whose family came with us) with One Direction tickets! You don't even want to see our reactions to that...trust me, you don't. My parents took a video...embarrassing. Anyway, if you're wondering what it was like, I'll just say this. For those of you that have seen the live tour DVD, picture exactly that but with random bits they made up on the spot and 16 000 screaming fans trying to blow your eardrums. And succeding. There were two opening acts, Monika or something like that (not sure who she is...sorry!) and-wait for it-Olly Murs. For those of you who don't know Olly, go look him up...now. If that isn't a good enough reason to go, the boys walked down to the front row (which I sadly wasnt in) and high fived people! Then they took some girls phone up on stage and took a video of themselves 

singing. Imagine being that girl! :) Afterwards we went outside looking for their tour bus but sadly didnt see them :( Oh well, we were close enough to see them on stage anyway!

_______________________________________________________________________________

One more thing! Thank you, thank you, thank you to all those who fanned me! I've reached my goal of 100! :D now onto bigger and better things... 200 here I come ;)  And also a massive thank you to all of thise people who've read my story, it's reached over 10 000 reads! :) Thanks! 

So without farther ado, heres chapter 11! :) Sorry it's so short... this is just what I wrote on the drive home from Bangour... I'll post a longer chapter soon! Promise! 

Harry’s POV

The drive home was silent.

Louis rushed up to his room as soon as we stepped through the door, earning weird looks from the boys sitting on the couch.

“What’s wrong with him?” Niall asked, arching an eyebrow.

"I don't know..." I sighed, plopping down on the couch, eyebrows furrowed in thought.

The boys let him think, the only sound the cheering from the basketball game on the TV.

After a few moments Liam spoke up, "...What happened?" 

"We were on our date...Emily brought up Larry so I kissed her to get rid of stupid rumors then Lou stormed out and locked himself in the bathroom for the rest of the night, saying he wasn't feeling good..."

"Maybe he really wasn't feeling good," Niall shrugged.

Zayn shook his head, "Sounds more like the kiss bothered him mate."

"Why would that bother him...?" I asked confused

"He was probably jealous," Liam added, nodding his head.

"Jealous!?" I spluttered. Louis, jealous of Emily? No way! He didn’t swing that way!

"Yeah, he probably wishes he had a girl to kiss. It always sucks when people do PDA in front of you when you don't have a girlfriend," Niall cut in, apparently ditching the 'really just sick' idea. 

Oh. Right, they think he's jealous of me. Duh. Is it weird that I feel just a little disappointed...? 

"...Should I talk to him?" I asked, looking at them for advice. I hated the idea of Louis feeling lonely. 

"Hm...maybe. Or maybe it would be better if one of us talked to him," Liam said thoughtfully.

"Why would that be better?" I asked feeling hurt that they thought Lou wouldn't want to talk to me.

"Don't take it personally Harry but it doesn't really look like he wants to talk to you right now..." Niall said gently

I frowned, looking down at my hands. I was supposed to be the one that Lou could talk to when things were bothering him. Not Niall or Liam or Zayn, me. 

"I'll go see if I can talk to him," Zayn suggested but Niall shook his head. 

"I got this," he said determinedly and Zayn just shrugged letting the little leprechaun work his magic. 

Niall headed upstairs and I sighed, burying my face in my hands. I never meant to hurt Lou... hell, I didn't even like Emily. As nice as she was, she wasn't my type.Ie really shouldn't of kissed her. But the damage was done, now all I could do was hope Louis' normal exuberant personality would return soon.

Louis' POV 

Nock, nock.

"Go away!" I called, voice muffled by my pillow. 

"Not until you tell me what's wrong!" Niall called.

I sighed, "Doors unlocked..." 

I heard Niall come in and close the door behind him then felt the bed dip as he sat next to me. 

He didn't say anything, just sat there. 

"...Niall," I sighed again, burying my face farther into the pillow. 

"Don't tell me you're fine," He interrupted, "Because I know you're not." 

"I don't want to talk about it..." 

"Why not?" He stubbornly asked.

"I just don't, okay!?" I snapped, instantly regretting it when I saw his eyes widen.

"'...I was just trying to help..." he muttered and I sighed again, lifting my head off the pillow and finally looking him in the eye. 

"I know...I'm sorry, I didn't mean to snap at you..."

"It's okay Lou, I know you're probably just frustrated right now," He gave me a small smile that only made me feel worse. 

I looked down at my hands, sitting crossed legs on the bed with my fringe covering part of my face so Niall couldn't see the mix of emotion there. 

I'd thought that hiding my feelings towards Harry would be easy...but it wasn't. It was hard enough, seeing him and knowing he could never be mine but he had to go and make it worse by bringing up girls all the time. I wasn't normally a jealous person but around Harry I just couldn't control myself. 

"So are you going to tell me what's bothering you?" Niall asked quietly after a few moments. 

I hesitated but shook my head. I just had to try harder to control these feelings. 

"You sure? I might be able to help," Niall smiled.

Yeah...that's just what I need, Niall running around playing matchmaker...note the sarcasm.

"I don't think you can help with this one Nialler." 

"It might help just to get it off your chest," he added patting my knee sympathetically. 

I let out a deep breath, knowing he was right but also painfully aware that if I told him, I'd pay for it later. 

"Sorry Niall... I just really don't want to talk about it..." I said quietly. 

He nodded sadly and stood up, "well if you're not going to tell me, don't expect to stay in your room all day," he said, grabbing my hand and helping me up. 

I chuckled and shook my head at his sudden change of moods but followed him nonetheless.