Chapter 5

A/N Sooo here it is :D I've decided I will add some Niam into the story but not a lot since this is after all a Larry fanfic :) Thanks to everyone for all the awesome comments and votes! Please keep it up! 

“Pizza’s here!” 

I immediately perked up and hopped to my feet, running over to greet the pizza guy. We were all starving after our swim and quickly started to shove the pizza down our throats.

“You guys are like a pack of wolves!” Zayn chuckled, still on his first piece while the rest of us effectively finished off our second or even third.

I growled and snapped at him, imitating a wolf and the boys laughed. What can I say, I’m a funny guy. After a small fight over the last slice of pizza, we decided to check out what movies were on the movie channel. 

“Stop! The Devil Inside!” Niall exclaimed, “I wanted to see that!” 

...That sounded an awful lot like a horror movie...

“I heard that’s really scary Nialler,” Liam commented.

“Do it!” Harry urged, “I was kinda hoping for a horror movie.”

Nononononono!

"All in favor?" Niall asked, grabbing the remote from Zayn.

All of the boys agreed and I muttered a meek, "Sure!" 

I hated horror movies...absolutely hated them. They just weren't my thing. To be completely honest, I scream like a little girl and sometimes even have nightmares...don't judge me, I don't like them! The title came up and I chewed my lips nervously. Aw hell, I was scared and the movie hasn't even started yet! This wasn't going to be good... The first scene started playing and I tensed up in my seat on the couch next to Harry. He gave me a funny look but I ignored it, unable to tear my eyes away from the screen no matter how much I wanted to. 

An hour and a half later, I was curled up in a ball on the couch, clutching Harry's shirt. Half of my face was buried in his chest, the other half was peaking out to watch the movie. I'd been in this position throughtout most of the movie and every time a scary part would come on, I'd stifle a scream and hide my face in the folds of Harry's shirt... much to his amusement. I'm glad he found it funny now because he definetly wouldn't at three o'clock in the morning when I woke up with nightmares.

"Wow..." Liam said, turning off the TV.

"That was an awesome movie!" Niall exclaimed grinning at us, "By the way, is there any more pizza left?" 

"How can you possibly still be hungry?!" Zayn questioned looking at Niall in shock.

I wasn't joining in on the conversation, just sitting there, with wide eyes half covered by Harry's shirt, thinking about what I just watched. I. Hate. Scary. Movies. 

"Lou? Are you okay?" I heard Harry ask in concern. I gave a stiff nod and quickly stood up.

"I'm going to go to bed," I told them, walking into the bedroom, hoping none of them would notice just how scared that movie had made me.I usually could deal with a horror movie or two... if they're not really scary but this one got me thinking... and I didn't like thinking about horror movies. It just made them seem more real. I buried myself in the covers, pulling them over my head to feel more safe and curled up into a tight ball. Did I already tell you how much I hate horror movies? I wasn't in bed for more than five minutes before Harry came in and sat on the bed next to me.

"What's wrong Louis?" He asked worriedly, picking up the edge of the blanket to see my face.

"Nothing," I said, not looking him in the eye.

He raised his eyebrows at me, obviously not convinced and climbed under the covers with me. 

"The movie really scared you didn't it?" 

How is it that he always manages to guess what I'm feeling? Every time? "...Maybe a little.." 

"Bullshit," He scoffed, "You're pale as a ghost!" 

I frowned and looked down at my hands, playing with my fingertips, "Alright, so it scared me. Happy?" 

"No," He said shortly, starting to play with my hair, "What can I do to help un-scare you?" 

I shrugged, not knowing myself, and continued to chew on my lip. It was a nervous habit. I felt Harry scoot closer to me. He wrapped his arms around me and began to relaxingly draw circles on my back as I melted into his touch. He placed a soft kiss on my forehead, his lips lingering there afterwards as he murmured against my skin, "Try to get some sleep." 

I nodded, visably relaxed by Harry's touch and closed my eyes, "Protect me Harry?" I heard my own voice whisper, not even realizing I was saying it.

"Of course Boobear, always." 

I woke up in a car. 

"Where am I?" I asked groggily, lifting my head from the window pane. 

"We had to go and I couldn't bring myself to wake you up," Harry smirked. He looked at me in amusement as I sleepily took in my surroundings then let my head fall back against the window again. 

"Oh," I said, closing my eyes, "Goodnight." 

Harry snorted and shook me awake, "We're almost there sleepy head. You have to get up." 

I scowled at him, "Why?" I whined, my scowl turning into a childish pout. 

"Because," He said with an amused smirk, "You're such a deep sleeper I might never get you up again." 

I stuck my tongue out at him and sat up yawning. He was probably right, I should wake up as much as I didn't want to. I looked at the other boys who were just finishing up a last minute Mcdonalds breakfast.

"Did you save me anything?" I asked hopefully. My face fell as the boys all sent each other guilty glances.

"...I think Niall ate your share," Zayn accused, hiding his extra food.

I frowned and leaned my head on Harry's shoulder dejectedly. They never did have enough willpower to save food.

"That's what you get for sleeping so long," Harry chuckled but I wasn't paying attention. I was more focused on Niall, who happened to be holding a handful of fries (yes, we get fries for breakfast). When he wasn't paying attention, I reached over and snatched most of them from his hand, grinning as he let out a surprised, "Hey!"

"If Zayn's telling the truth then you already had enough!" I scolded, effectively stuffing the fries in my mouth. Niall frowned at me, probably debating whether or not he should try to bit my hand off as punishement. I guess he decided against it, because he just shrugged and looked out the window again.

We pulled up outside of our new house. I could tell we were going to have fun here. Obviously, management didn't realize how much damage we could cause otherwise they wouldn't have gotten such an expensive looking house. As soon as the car pulled to a stop, we tumbled over each other to get out. Which, might I add, ended in a doggy pile on top of Zayn. We all just lay there on top of Zayn for a minute before he said something that caused us all to grab our bags and run into the house.

"Dibs on the big room!"

"First come first serve!" Liam shouted, jumping out of the doggy pile and rushing to grab his bag from the trunk. We all followed in suite, rushing to get good rooms. After running around the whole house, we found out that there were only three rooms. So we were supposed to share? Well if that was the case...

"Wanna room with me Harry?"

"Yeah okay," Harry smiled, "We get this room!" He threw his suitcase on the bed.
I heard Zayn shout something about him getting the single room and smirked. Zayn usually did prefer having his own room. I, on the other hand, enjoyed the company of a shared bedroom. 

"So Boo, looking forward for a vacation?" Harry smiled, laying down on the bed with his arms behind his head. 

I grinned, "Oh yeah." 

...wow... in word this was like five pages o.0 don't know why it's so short on here... Sorry! I thought it was longer :P