Chapter 12

A/N Thank you so much to all of the people who have been commenting and voting! One more comment and I'll have 100 comments on this story! :D And I'm almost at my goal of 500 votes! Thank you guys for being such awesome readers! Oh and by the way if any of you have fanfics that you want me to read don't be shy, I love reading them! :) Thanks! 

Vote, comment and enjoy <3 

Louis’ POV

I walked downstairs with Niall, trying to hide the emotions going through my mind. I didn’t want Harry to suspect anything... He probably already did though. I’d messed up big time.

“Hey Lou,” Harry smiled softly at me and I smiled back, unsure of what to say. I sat on the couch awkwardly, realizing everyone was staring at me.

“Erm... so how’s everyone’s day going?” I asked, trying to lighten the mood. I didn’t want them feeling upset just because I was.

“My day was going fine until my best friend decided to look himself in a bathroom for the rest of our date...” Harry muttered, instantly looking like he wanted to take back his words. I bit my lip, looking down at my lap.

“Maybe I should just go back up to my room...” I said quietly.

“No! Lou, I didn’t mean it! Please stay...” Harry begged, looking at me through pleading eyes. Damn him. How could I say no to that? I sighed and didn’t say anything, just sat where I was.

I needed to stop feeling like this.

Harrys POV

I was surprised he actually stayed. I really didn’t mean to say that, it just sort of slipped out. I really didn’t want Louis to feel uncomfortable just because he didn’t have a good time on our double date.

“Lou... let’s just forget about that date okay? Pretend it never happened?” I asked hopefully

He hesitated but nodded, giving me a small smile. Thank God... I didn’t think I could take it if he kept acting all upset like this.

I was aware of the guys staring at us and got to my feet. “Well,” I cleared my throat, “Now that that’s cleared up...I’ll be in my room.”

I headed up to my bedroom, lying on the bed with a sigh. What the hell, Harry? What’s with all the thoughts about Louis all of the sudden? All of the sudden? Who am I kidding? I’ve had a crush on the guy since XFactor... But I’ve managed to bottle up all of those feelings, so why the sudden outburst now?

I sighed and rubbed my face with my hands, frustrated beyond belief. I’d tried forgetting about these feelings, figuring he’s as straight as a ruler and probably wouldn’t like me like that way even if he was gay but it just wasn’t working.

I needed to try something new.

But what?

I thought long and hard about the possibilities. I could always start ignoring him completely... my feelings might fade if I wasn’t around him as much. Although, I couldn’t get away from him entirely since we work together it would still be better than having him touch me all the time to play up our ‘bromance’.

But could I do that to him?

I know what he gets like when he thinks I’m mad at him and I don’t think I can take knowing the fact that I did that to him. I’m just not strong enough.

But what else could I do? Because, sooner or later these feelings are going to burst out of me and I’m afraid that will scare Louis away. I don’t want that. I don’t want that at all...

Maybe I could just tell him.

No. Being that direct with him will just scare him off. I’d lose my best friend and all possibility of having a relationship with him. I need another way.

Well think about it Styles, what do you usually do to pick up a girl? It can’t be much different with guys. So how do you let a girl know you’re interested?

You flirt.

Let the games begin.

Louis’ POV

There’s someone touching me.

That was the first thought I had when I came into consciousness the next morning. That someone had his finger on my stomach, tracing my abs. Harry? That’s an unusual thing for him to do... not that I’m complaining any. I lay there with my eyes closed, trying to even out my breathing. I knew if I opened them he’d stop and it felt nice.

“I know you’re awake Boo,” I heard Harry smirk. Yes, I heard him smirk. I know what tone of voice my Hazza uses when he smirks.

I opened my eyes to meet his vibrant green ones, “Morning,” I grinned cheekily.

He chuckled, letting his hand rest on my stomach, “Morning sleepy head.”

“What time is it?” I asked, noticing he seemed wide awake while I was still half asleep.

“Almost eleven,” he answered and my eyes went to the small alarm clock beside our bed. Well it wasn’t that late to sleep in but I did miss breakfast.

“Oh,” I said, sitting up and stretching, “Are the boys downstairs?”

“Nope,” Harry answered, popping the ‘p’, “they went out for a bit.”

“Again?” I asked, wondering if they were purposely leaving me alone with Harry.

“Yeah, it’s nice out so they went down to the beach.”

“Without me?!”

Harry laughed at my shocked expression, “It’s okay Boobear, we can have lots of fun here without them,” he whispered almost...seductively? He must be joking around then. Right?

I gave a nervous chuckle and nodded, “yeah I guess... but there’s nothing much to do here.”

“Oh, I think we can find something to do,” Harry smirked in that same tone. What the hell?

“O-Okay, let’s go do that,” I said, jumping out of bed and hurrying down to the kitchen. Was he trying to make me nervous? Me and Harry joke around about this type of thing all the time but he’s never so...serious about it. He’s always hiding a grin. Not this time. Jeez.

What was I going to do with this boy?