Chapter 22 - Test

A/N: Narumi's squad in the media

Mika watched silently as vampires boarded the choppers. It was almost time to meet the humans once again. He clenched his fist as the memory of Yuu crossed his mind.

" I swear...I'll save you... " Mika whispered to himself  just as a pair of hands looped around his neck into a back hug and a peck on his cheek.

" What is my poor Mika thinking about to make such an expression on his face? " a cheerful voice asked and Mika had a small smile on his face.

" Who else would it be but my lovely lady~ " Mika turned around swept (Y/N) off her feet causing a bubbly laugh to come out of her plump lips.

" Are you ready? " (Y/N)'s brows furrowed and tenderly placed her hand in his cheek.

Mika sighed and covered her hand with his own.

" Of course I am, you're by my side. " he gripped her hand tightly.

" Besides, training with you helped a lot. " Mika smiled as he recalled them training together before being deployed.

" Let's go and save Yuu. "

" Yeah. "

Meanwhile with Yuu..

" Hurry up and tell me where we are going, Shinoa. I've had enough of your ambiguous navigation. " Shihou stated as he drove the vehicle with his team inside.

" Well, let's see. If we keep going, we'll get to Hakone. We can have a bath in the hot springs, have a feast and refresh our tired bodies. Refresh, refresh, refresh! " Shinoa said cheerfully.

" So? " Shihou remained unfazed.

" To Ebina rest stop. " Mitsuba answered.

" Ebina? Where is that? " Yuu asked.

" I'd rather go to Hakone. " Yoichi said with a smile.

" Me too but unfortunately, we can't. We must head to Nagoya. "

" Nagoya, huh? I wonder if Mika and (Y/N) will be there. " Yuu muttered to himself before he lunged forward unexpectedly due to some Four Horsemen of John appearing in front of the vehicle and Shihou had to swerve the vehicle around it before more started to appear.

" Shit, they've spotted us. " Shihou cursed.

" Let's do this! " Mitsuba declared as she stood up and summoned her weapon.

" Come, Tenjiryu! " she shouted as she flung her battle axe down and Yoichi shooting arrows right after her attack hit the enemy.

Yuu jumped on top and on the front of the vehicle.

" I'm not gonna slow down. " Shihou stated.

" That's fine. Let's go, Asuramaru. " Yuu shouted before jumping off the vehicle and charged towards the enemies, killing them instantly with a swing of his sword before jumping again.

" Kimizuki, there's an enemy. Steer to the right to avoid it. " Shinoa navigated.

Yuu landed on the ground and realised he didn't land on the vehicle.

" Huh? What? " he looked around confused.

" Step on the gas. " Mitsuba said with a smile on her face.

" We'll see you in Ebina! " Shinoa shouted while waving towards Yuu.

" Huh? Are you for real?! Seriously... " he stared in disbelief as the vehicle sped further away from him.