Chapter 11 - " Mika?... "

Team Mitsuba surveyed their surroundings. Enemy helicopters were everywhere and soldiers trying to shoot them down.

The weapons they are using were similar to Yoichi's but not at the level Yoichi's weapon was.

" Oh no, it's becoming a full-out war. " Shinoa muttered.

" Exactly what lieutenant Guren had said. The Kansai vampires are trying to annihilate the imperial demon army. " Mitsuba mumbled as she had a glint in her eyes.

" What about us? " Yuu asked.

" We're the annihilation force. We obviously have to kick some vampire butt! " (Y/N) smirked and with that, the team ran into the battlefield with their weapons ready.

The other soldiers breathed a sigh of relief when they finally see the vampire annihilation force arriving and slaughtering every vampire in their sight.

Just then, an announcement echoed.

" Broadcasting orders. Lieutenant Guren Ichinose of the moon demon squad has dispatched. The orders for Shinoa's squad from lieutenant Guren is to head over to the fifth district and to hurry. The enemy leader is at the intersection. "

Right after the orders were announced, three helicopters shot multiple bullets at the team. Yoichi tried shooting back but his arrows kept missing its target and thus, the team hid behind some walls for cover.

Then, a small bomb was dropped near them which caused them to scatter in different directions to avoid the bomb. Unfortunately, the vampires were not finished.

(Y/N) tried deflecting all bullets being shot towards the team but two had pierced her. Her shoulder and thigh were bleeding badly but (Y/N) kept standing strong and that's when the vampires jumped off the helicopter to face the team.

" God dammit! There are so many of them! If this keeps up, we won't be able to reach Guren in time! " Yuu shouted as he cut a vampire in half.

" Then, run! Run forward and I'll hang back and deal with them. " (Y/N) shouted as she cut two vampires with her sword.

" What?! Are you crazy?! " Mitsuba yelled.

" I've got to agree with Mitsuba with this. You're absolutely insane right now if you're thinking we would leave you here. " Shinoa said with a frown.

" At least most of us will be there on time. I'll be there right after you guys! So don't worry! I promise to be there and alive! " (Y/N) yelled back as she smirked and wiped some dirt off of her face.

Shinoa took a good look at (Y/N) to see a raging fire in her eyes. She knew then that (Y/N) will keep her promise.

" You heard her! Let's go! " Shinoa ordered and immediately the team started running with (Y/N) running a few metres behind them as she sliced the vampires two by two in half.

" (Y/N)! You better not die, ya hear?! Or else, Mika will come haunting me! " Yuu shouted and (Y/N) raised a thumbs up with a grin.

With that, the team increased their speed to get to Guren on time all the while (Y/N) had a small smile on her face.

" I can't die...not yet anyway...not until I have gotten my revenge for Mika! " (Y/N)'s eyes blazed with a raging fire in them as she sliced several vampires with one swipe with her sword.
*
(Y/N) panted.

She had finally slaughtered all of the vampires chasing her but in the process, she had gained several cuts. Which is why there were some rips on her uniform from swords landing a cut on her.