Imagine Tom proposing to you

You'd been dating Tom for about 2 months now, and every day was like heaven. He'd be there in the morning, greeting you with breakfast, always giving you kisses and hugs even when you didn't ask for them. You loved it when he would just come up behind you and whisper "Y/N, I love you". You'd been out at work when you got a text off Tom, asking you to come to a Shakespeare reading he'd been asked to perform. You swiftly texted back a massive YES, which immediately put a permanent smile on your face for the rest of the day. You arrived at the theatre, and went to the box office to pick up the ticket which Tom had reserved under your name. You entered the auditorium and tried to find on your seat, however you couldn't find it anywhere. You asked the usher, who pointed to the single seat in the centre of the stage, smiling at you. "That's your seat miss". Your jaw must have dropped through the floor. You slowly climbed up onto the stage, the whole audiences attention now on you, thinking you are part of the act. You sit down and can feel the eyes staring at you, your breath quickening as you suddenly felt very nervous. The lights came down on the audience and intensified on you, making you suddenly feel quite scared. "Y/N, I love you", Tom whispered into your ear, causing your insides to explode. He moved around beside you after sneaking up behind you, smiling at you. You smiled back at him, feeling so alive. He took a few more steps onto stage before turning to you, his eyes full of love. "Shall I compare thee to a summers day ..", he because, delivering ever line to you. You felt yourself blush, your heart caught in your throat, it was beautiful. You had no idea how long it had been as the audience was transfixed on Tom as he delivered every line straight to you. Once he had finished and the audience erupted into applause, he held up his hand to his lip, and the whole room fell silent. He looked at you, smiling, before getting down into one knee. "Y/N, my love, my angel. Will you marry me?", producing a ring from his pocket. You gasp in surprise and start to cry, "Yes, I will". The whole place erupts into noise, but you don't hear it, as Tom is kissing you, holding you close, not ever wanting to let go.