Bullets and Banshees Dont mix

Lydias Pov :

When the bell rang I chased down Stiles.

Why did you leave during lunch ? You looked upset. I say.

"I couldnt stand to see you sitting there watching Malia being all over me when your sitting there miserable. I cant do it, it hurts me to much"

Dont worry about me . Im a big kid. I say

"I dont know if I can break up with her" Says Stiles.

My heart breaks a little. I cant Blame him. Thats his Girlfriend. I had my chance . "Its Okay" I say . I walk away. Fighting the tears. I hear him yelling my name but I know I should just let him be happy.

I walk to Kira . Kira drags me to the bathroom she knows Im about cry.

"Lydia are you okay?"

No Im not. I cant do this.

"Look is this about Stiles?"

Yes. I feel alone everyday watching everyone be happy! When im not. Everyone I loved Died! They arnt coming back . All I do is find the Bodies I cant stop it. I cant handle this!

I Walk out of the bathroom Feeling bad I got upset at Kira but Its not her fault. I go to my car and drive. I find myself at the Hale house. I dont know how. Shit it happened again . I think To myself.

Im about to find a body.

I get out of my car to Derek standing there, Staring at something.

Derek? I say. He doesnt reply I walk up to him , Tears rolling down his face.

"I followed her scent here" he says. "but instead I found this" he points to blood on a piece of wood. "Its Coras Blood" he says..

I will find her I promise . I say. " All you do is find dead bodies! " he yells.

dont you think I know that! But some how I came here .There isnt a body . That means We can find her ! But you Being a Dick doesnt help!

I noticed Cora wasnt at school but I didnt think she was missing. We both get in the car. I called Scott, He didnt answer so I left a voicemail.

"Scott Cora is missing and I think she is going to die please call me back!"

Where do we go ? I ask Derek

"Hell if I know" He says.

he gets a text message saying "Come to the school . You know where" From an unknown number. I call Scott again and again.. Then I call stiles who was with Malia of course.

We arrive to the underground dungeon thing only to see Kate standing there smiling.

"oh the banshee and the wolf. Hmm Has a nice ring to it " She says.

" Where is she " Says Derek

       She just Laughs

Seriously Bitch. We dont like your slutty games . I say.

"Weres Peter ? I have a bone to pick with him" Says Kate.

"wheres Cora" says Derek

"Dont try to track me down or I will kill all your little Friends Derek"Says Kate

Next thing I know I hear Stiles' jeep pull up. Scott , Stiles ,Malia and Kira run up.  Kate loads her gun and shoots .

I fall backwards and Relize the bullet hit me. Scott,Malia and Derek wolf up and Attack Kate. Kate Runs away I didnt relize how fast she was. They Chase her down but its no use.

As the bullet hits me , Stiles catches me and follows me to the ground. He is shaking so badly, he takes his phone and calls 911.

"Your okay" He keeps saying. The pain is unbearable. He is shaking..Suprisingly im Okay. I rub my hand on the side of his face and Im able to mutter out Its Okay.

Scott runs back and picks me up and puts me in the jeep , Im sitting In stiles Lap . He is crying . There is blood everywhere Im really starting to hurt.

Everytime we hit a bump it hurts. The bullet must not be to bad or else I would be dead. I know when I cant feel anything thats bad, But being I can feel every move I must be halfway alright.

I remember how bright the lights were at the hospital. Everything is spinning, Then I see Allison . She is standing there holding my hand . The only thing she says is Your alright. She is crying then she starts screaming .

I woke up Screaming . Then I see Stiles  he is Telling me im Okay. Stiles is rubbing the sides of my face saying "Lydia your okay. Breath." I remember now.

"Cora She is buried under the Hale house"I say. He has a face of Panic. He calls Scott . Stiles stays with me.

"Im a big girl You can go home " I say.

"No Im never leaving you again" He says. He leans over me And Softly presses his lips to mine . He pulls away and says.

"let the world see that I Love You. I dont give a damn. Just promise me you wont be running into bullets ok"

I will try not to .What about Malia? I say.

"well she saw how emotionally unstable I was when that bullet entered one of your major organs, So We broke up"

"So Im your second choice " I bluntly say.

"Hell no.

     " Your my first and only Love "