The tale of Wolves

Lydia's Pov-

" come on Kate ! " I yell as I turn the voltage up. " you know something better speak now ! " I say as I slam my hand against the chair. She jumps and I laugh.

" I don't know anyth- " she tries to say but I interrupt her by turning on the chair.

" You know Death by electrocution, usually performed using an electric chair, is an execution method originating in the United States in which the condemned person is strapped to a specially built wooden chair and electrocuted through electrodes placed on the head and leg. If I turn it up one more notch you will die.

It only takes Seven milliamps. For three seconds.

That's all it takes. Electricity kills you by interrupting your heart rhythm. If 7 milliamps reaches your heart continuously for three seconds, your heart goes arrhythmic,Then everything else starts shutting down. You could quite easily kill someone with a 9-volt or AAA battery directly to the heart.

Three seconds and your done if you know where she is you better tell me or I will toast your little jaguar ass " I explain to her how I can kill her easily, because if one thing I've learned about myself is you have to take drastic measures to get what you want.

" I don't know anythi-" she says as I place my finger on the notch . " You have been hunting him down I know you have something ! You must have something ! " I exclaim.

" Fine! I'll tell you all I know " she hesitantly says .

" Do you know the story of how shapeshifters came to North America ? " she ask .

" No enlighten me " I say sarcastically.

" Well, Wisakachek, was know as the wolf God, the creator of us. It all started long ago -

He was a shapeshifter who lived in the woods, he lived alone, survived alone the omega of himself, but after years of fighting to stay alive he was befriended two boys. He offered them the " gift " as back then was referred to, he only had one condition

They must only hunt other animals never humans .

One of the brothers was enraged and broke the commandment, Wisakachek cursed him.

" for thy night you will turn into the insatiable beast you truly are, and day you will turn human only to give and never take "

In rage of the curse Which cursed the boys whole family, everyone split up, traveling different ends of the country. Wisakachek wrote down where every wolf went from generation to generation, emissaries where to inform him where there location was until Wisakachek died . " She explains.

" And this helps me how ? " I say as I walk toward the voltage notch .

" Well I overheard Peter mention the book to Malia,I don't even know if it's real, but if it is like a family tree it will help them find the desert wolf . " I believe her.

I contemplate on whether or not to kill her but I decide to do something worse, I pick up my phone and call Chris Argent, he will know what to do with her .

I walk out to see Chris walking in and he doesn't say anything just kinda a look of gratitude, as I turn away I hear him say to me-

" Allison would be proud "