Im rooting for you

Lydias Pov:

Stiles and I walk back to his house holding hands. My heart is still racing. We walk back upstairs to see cora awake.

"sleeping beauty woke up "says Stiles.

Cora walks slowly toward Stiles. "Good to see you to Stiles " and she gives him a hug. Can you call Derek to come pick me up? Says Cora. Yea says Stiles.

How do your wounds look? I say.

There almost healed up. Says Cora.

do you want something to Drink or eat? Ask Stiles. He always is a Gentleman. "just some water" Says Cora. Stiles goes downstairs to get it as he calls Derek.

So what have you been up to? I say , trying to make conversation.

"Nothing really getting into stuff I shouldnt . So you and Stiles huh. " says Cora.

Umm , Well... I say. He has A girlfriend.

what. Stiles? She says . I mean Im not going to lie he is pretty cute but he has always been hung up on you. She says.

Well not anymore. I say.

Stiles pov:

I called Derek got Cora some water and made my way up the stairs to hear them talking about me.

Cora says " so who is the girl that stole your man".

"Suprisingly she is hale." Says Lydia. I imagine Coras mouth dropping open. I cant see because im standing in the hallway so they cant see me.

Cora - what?

Lydia- Peter apperently has a kid

Cora - That doesnt suprise me . So do you care about Stiles ? Are you jealous?

Lydia - Why wouldnt I be. The minute He gets a girlfriend Im a Jealous mess. I relized I Rejected the best thing for me.

Cora - Im sorry to hear that.

Lydia - Yea sure.

Cora - Really I am. I dont know Stiles that well but I know he is a good guy.

Im kinda happy to hear that Lydia is Jealous. Ive always been jealous of her boyfriends . Mainly because they treat her like Shit and she stays with them. But I couldnt get one date.

The good guy never Wins. 

Lydias pov-

Stiles walks in . "Derek will be here in a minute". Says Stiles. he hands Cora the water and ask "who attacked you"?

" It was an Alpha but it doesnt matter because I won"

She says as She looks up , her eyes a glowing Red.

Then We hear Dereks horn honking . "I guess Sourwolf is hear" Stiles says sarcastically.

"Thanks " says Cora. Take care I say . She hugs me and whispers in my ear

"Im rooting for you".

She leaves and Me and Stiles are awkwardly standing there.  I go to sit on the bed , Stiles follows.

Im Sitting there. Stiles sits on the opposite side of the bed , he lays down for a moment then he sits back up and pulls me with him . Im smiling because for once Im happy.

We lay there. Just sitting quietly .

Were laying there , his muscular arms around me , I feel Safe.

Stiles Pov -

Lydia Martin is in my bed . My arms wrapped around her. I cant believe this.

She turns around so now were staring at each other. "I love you too" She says and smiles. I kiss her .

Slowly pressing my lips to hers as if there isnt a problem in the world. She reacts and we are making out now. I feel her heart pounding and so is mine.

She pulls away . Its eleven o'clock. Im glad because I dont want her leave.

You can stay here tonight if you want to, or not, I mean you can , I can sleep on the floor or something. I say. Im rambling. She is laughing now.

" Okay ,but we have to get up early so I can go get my clothes and stuff tomorrow morning " Says Lydia. Ok. I say. 

Do you want to were one of my shirts or something? I say.

" Umm yeah" She says. Im glad . Honestly cant wait to see her in my clothes.

She walks toward my dresser like she owns the place. Pulls out a t-shirt and faces the wall her back to me .

She removes her shirt revealing her Bra as if She doesnt care , she slips on one of my shirts that says

Beacon Hills Lacrosse

She pulls out another shirt and smiles. " Dont you need to change to ? " She is now giving me a smirk.

Um. I scratch the back of my head like I normally do. I get up walk toward her and grab the shirt out of her hands , Our hands touch.

I pull off my shirt , revealing my Abs .

Lydias Pov:

He takes his shirt off while standing very close to me. I rub my hands from his neck down to his abs.

I put both my hands around the back of his neck . He puts his hands around my waist and jerks me close.

I never seen this Stiles but I like it.

I bite my lip , I can tell he cant resist. We both lean in fast almost, simultaneously.

Were kissing vigorously. Fast. Hard. Im enjoying every minute of it.

Then that stupid voice in my head says "this is wrong" stupid conscience.

I slowly pull away. You should put your shirt on. I Say.

"Yea your right" Says Stiles. He pulls out his pajama pants that have horses on them . I Giggle . As he slips them on.

I remove my skirt . But the shirt is so long its covering me well. 

"Aww  . I think we should just sleep naked". Says Stiles. He smiles .

I go cut off the lights and grab his hand. Your sleeping next to me . I say. " I have no problem with that" he says.

I crawl under the covers and so does he. 

He turns his body around raps his arms around my waist and kissing me on the neck.

Lydia and Stiles convo before bed (first line Lydia) they lay there sveral minutes then Lydia starts talking -

Stiles?

Yes?

What about Malia?

I dont know.

She needs you.

And I dont want you cheating on her. Im not pressuring you into anything . I say.

I know. I feel bad.. But I love you. Im going to break up with her. Are you crying ? he ask

Psh me no. Says Lydia.

Look at me.

I turn over .

Your to pretty to cry. Its not your problem. He wipes away my tears. and kisses me.

i turn back around , he wraps his arm around my waist And I held his hand.

I held his hand, As I hear him say

" Lydia Martin , I love you."