What the Hale

Stiles pov-

I cant believe Im Kissing the girl of my Dreams right now. My phone rings And its Malia. I answer the phone. Hey. I say

Lydia's pov:

Stiles is lying to Malia. His girlfriend.

Im horrible, horrible person can't believe I did this. All I know is Stiles is  happy and Im ruining it. He hangs up the phone with yea ok. Bye.

(Lydia and Stiles conversation. First line is Lydia)

Im sorry . Says Lydia . As she stands up and heads for the door.

Where are you going?

I cant do this to you . Its not fair.

What are you talking about. I grab her wrist and pull her close.

Im a horrible Person. Malia needs you.

Lydia . Please dont leave.

Stiles you dont understand ,You loved me for all those years,with nothing in return but rejection. You finally get over me and find happiness, and my heart decides to relize that it loves you. Its not fair to you Stiles. Im crying now. Its not fair to you Stiles. Im sorry . I kissed him on the cheek.

Then walked  out of his room. Crying my eyes out. I relize I rode with Stiles. So I just walk. Not even caring that my house is Fifteen minutes away.

I walk for about two minutes and I hear stiles Running after me.

Stiles Pov:

I dont know what the hell im doing . All I know is that the girl Ive been in Love with forever told me she loves me too. I cant loose that. I Chase after her.

Im running down the street like an idiot I see her and yell . "I love you" She stops and turns around. She takes her heels off and  throws her them down on the ground . She runs towards me.

Lydia Jumps in my arms and Our Lips meet. Everything feels right.

Its perfect. I just hope Cora isnt dying in there.

             That would be bad.