[26] Freak show

The time everyone was going to show up at was slowly creeping up on the three young men who were cleaning the apartment in preparation.

Jimin was making sure that Jungkook and his boyfriend were coming and weren't going to chicken out. The two were still set on showing up for the little friend get together which they were both exited about. Jungkook never had any gay friends so when he met Jimin he was glad that the rumors didn't get in the way of the truth. 

Jin was cleaning the kitchen, which let's face it he does it every night even when there's no one coming over. Hoseok was 'helping' yet everyone knew he was on his phone playing games or texting Jenny.

"This girl! Literally she told me I gave her an std then when I told her I'm getting checked on Thursday she wants to have sex one final time. She honestly wants to give it to me so when I get the test done she could say I had it first." Hoseok slammed his phone of the table startling Jin at first which made him turn around throwing the blue sponge in the sink.

"This is why I'm GAY girls are crazy especially Jenny like I mean come on I knew she was trouble right when I met her." Jin pointed his finger walking over to the younger who sat at the dinner table.

"Will you break up with her?" He asked placing a hand on Hoseok's back running circles while leaning against the table.

"Duh! I just don't want to do it over text." He sounded like it was the obvious answer and besides he had his mind set on someone else.

Jin stood up walking back to where he was standing fixing the last touches to make his cooking station nice and clean. He opened the fridge making sure there were enough beers for everyone coming over he was also set on making sure to have non alcohol beers for Hoseok so he doesn't get drunk and kill someone.

"By the way they are here they just parked their car and PLEASE be nice! I know you will fuck this up. Also I haven't met his boyfriend so he will meet all of us at the same time." He then smiled showing two thumbs up going back on his phone to text the rest of the guys who where coming over aka Namjoon and Yoongi.

________

The night started out great Jungkook introduced everyone to his lovely boyfriend Kim Taehyung who was nice flashing his signature boxy smile which put everyone in a good mood. Namjoon and Yoongi were still to come so they made sure their new friends were comfortable.

"We got beer anyone want one I also have non alcohol ones for HOSEOK!" He made sure to let Hoseok hear from the other side of the room which he was biting his thumbnail scrolling through his phone while it was attached to the wall charging.

"Haha um yeah I'll take a beer." Jungkook smiled patting his boyfriend's thigh as he did so which Jimin took note of for some reason he wanted to remember that.

"And for you Taehyung." Jin asked his eyes glistening with the mother figure already claiming the two as his children.

"Uh water I have to drive home and I don't like the taste of beer." He did a cute head nod before curling up almost into his boyfriend's lap. They were both seated on the couch, Jin went to get the drinks while Jimin stayed on the floor playing with the carpet. A couple knocks which were not in sync so could only assume was two people on the other side.

Jimin threw himself up almost falling getting a loud huff and chuckle over from Hoseok. He was amused when he saw the younger blush at his action making a smirk slowly form on his face. Of course he looked away making eye contact with Jungkook before looking back to his phone almost in panic.

"Yoongi Hyung, Namjoon Hyung How are you guys?" The door was opened instantly being met with Jimin's precious smile lined with his soft pink fluffy lips which made his smile even more adorable, not to mention how his eyes turn into crescents.

"I'm doing better my eye is turning back to normal slowly with time and my ribs feel like there healing. Not to mention the cuts on my face which sadly will leave scars." Yoongi went on about his problems which Jimin didn't mind as he helped him into a seat on the couch by the couple still in each other's arms.

"I can get you scar cream I actually have some in the bathroom I can get you later." Jin walked back into the room carrying the drinks for the young couple.

Jungkook accepted the bottle while Tae accepted the water glass a smile on there faces when they take a sip at the same time.

"By the way this is Jungkook and Taehyung. Jungkook actually helped get Yoongi to the hospital which Hoseok I am still mad at you because I never saw you apologize to Yoongi." Jimin was off on his train of thought crossing his arms and glaring at the man who unplugged his phone walking over to join the group.

"Hey I'm Namjoon." He sat down getting handed a bottle of beer from his love interest without even having to ask while Yoongi got handed water since he was on pain killers.

"I'm Yoongi." He was shy all of a sudden which Jimin could tell making him get up and sit right next to his Hyung.

"Anyway, Yoongi I will pay good money for those pain killers and maybe they would be enough to finally end it all." Hoseok dead panned getting a sour look from Jimin who played with the lid of his beer bottle.

"You know what Hobi maybe I should have never I repeat never saved you that day because ever since I have you have been nothing but a bitch to me and my friends so maybe you should just leave us alone already." Jimin stood up keeping his cool not throwing the bottle against the wall like Hoseok did with the whiskey which still has a stain on the wall.

"Jimin hunny you don't mean that." Jin tried to walk over to the now panicked Jimin who was fighting every touch from everyone.

"Fuck You, you know how hard it is to sit here and be happy when all you've know your whole life was 'when will you move out?' 'Just leave.' You will never understand the pain I felt. By the way you make a big deal about your one little attempt how about you try 5 times then come to me crying because maybe we would feel the same way." Jimin's face was flush fed from his yelling tears cascading down his tinted cheeks.

Yoongi and Namjoon didn't know how to handle this. Hoseok was mouth wide open shocked of what's coming out of his mouth. Jin try's to soothe him which only makes things worse. For Jungkook and Taehyung they weren't awkward in fact Jungkook was going to go into a therapy occupation so this was interesting to him in many ways. The behavior of it wasn't like he had seen before he wanted to know more about his problems every single one no matter how small they are.

Jungkook sat up taping his finger in a rhythm on his pant leg tapping his foot anxiety filling his bones about to burst out in tears or screams until. It all stopped the loud sounds were stopped by the sound of a door slamming shut. Eyes dart to the dark hallway seeing only light coming from Jimin's room under the door which in a second was turned off leaving the hallway completely dark. They remained in silence which felt like forever.