[21] Ships sail on lava

There was a brief moment of silence as Jin looked for his keys. They're no where to be found and they were set to leave in 30 minutes. Namjoon helped him try and look which didn't end up helping that he kept stealing kisses the whole time along with knocking things over.

Jimin and Hoseok on the other hand were far from helping. Hoseok was complaining that Jin won't let him bring Jenny while Jimin couldn't stand his wining anymore.

"Okay everyone stop I found them." Jimin held up the keys he found sitting on the table.

He wasn't even looking just trying to eat his cereal when he so happens to look down at the kitchen table.

"Oh my lord." Jin huffed reaching out for them taking them in his hands.

"Why didn't you invite Yoongi?" Namjoon questioned raising an eyebrow towards his boyfriend.

"Because he goes to the same uni so he would already be coming." He tossed the keys up in the air before catching them.

Jimin finished his cereal quickly washing the bowl before joining his hyungs in the living room. He flopped on the couch wearing his nice white button down shirt with the top two buttons undone showing a bit of his chest. He was also wearing some tight non ripped white wash jeans paired with his black and white Nike's.

Hoseok kept glancing down at the younger's pale chest wishing so bad he could run his finger tips along his clear skin.

He snapped out of his thoughts though because he was straight after all. Jimin didn't buy it, how could he be straight when he barley hangs out with Jenny anymore it's not like Jenny really likes him anyways.

"Okay we should go now." Jimin announced standing up holding hands with his boy which no one knew if they were official they kinda just did couple stuff without the label.

_____

The place was packed almost like a high school prom except there was alcohol provided. Hoseok laughed as he saw a couple hot girls eyeing him up and down. He soon disappeared into the sea of girls you know getting his flirt on.

Jimin made it a mission to stay with Jin and Namjoon, being the third wheel like always. It's not like he knew anyone here he didn't go to this university nor knew any one older than him other than his hyungs.

A finger soon taped his should startling him until he whipped around seeing Yoongi two wine glasses in his hand.

"If anyone asked you're nineteen." He giggles handing one of his wine glasses over to the clearly eighteen year old.

"Jin would be pissed if he found out I'm drinking." Yet he took a sip looking around to see if he was anywhere.

"It's okay, he's tongue deep in Namjoon. When did that become a thing?" He furrowed his eye brows fixing a strand of his hair that fell to his forehead.

"I don't know a couple days ago when we got our hair dyed after that they haven't told us if they were official so we assume they don't want the title of boyfriend." Another sip was taken making Yoongi laugh at how cute his little sips are.

"You're cute you know that, with the pink hair you know." He giggles taking his first sip of the wine.

"Stop it." He smiled his cute little smile while playfully smacking the older's arm.

From Hoseok's view it looked like they were getting close way too close. His plan was to make Jimin fall in love with him which obviously wasn't going to plan. He didn't know what he was doing was wrong yet. All he thought about was Jimin and how he would get him wrapped around his finger. He took and angry sip of wine from Namjoon's glass getting a death glare from Jin who after a few seconds let it be.

A little later into the night and some people were looking at the nice artwork, of course some were drunk off there ass getting weird looks from everyone. Some were even dancing to the slow songs being played through the speaker.

"So Uh....do you want to dance." Yoongi asked seeing the cute head nod watching his pink fluffy hair bounce as he did so.

He took both of their wine glasses setting them to the side on a small table filled with a couple other glasses. Sure Jimin wouldn't dance with Yoongi but seeing as though he had a couple glasses of wine in him he said 'fuck it.'

A new song started which gave Yoongi the chance to slide his hands to the middle part of Jimin's back making sure he's not too uncomfortable. Jimin wrapped his arms around the older's neck they made sure they kept their distance from each other not knowing if they were really comfortable with this.

Hoseok was watching from the other side of the room furious. He almost held the glass so hard it broke not until Jin stepped in to take the glass from him.

"What the fuck does he think he's doing." He grumbled loud enough for Jin to hear.

"Who?" Jin took a seat looking into the crowd trying to look at who he was talking about.

"Jimin, he's dancing with Yoongi isn't he suppose to be in love with me!" He was mad and angry for really no reason. He did have a lot to drink which definitely played a huge role in this.

"Calm down their just dancing." Jin rubbed circles into the younger's back yet he quickly moved away from the touch.

"Bullshit." Jin was too weak to stop Hoseok from standing up madly storming over to the two who continued to dance.

"Slide your hand lower and I'm going to beat the shit out of you." He could be heard over the music due to it being a slow song.

"What." They both stopped moving seeing Hoseok furious hands balling into fists ready to throw a punch.

"Woah Hobi calm down I think you've had too much to drink." Right then everyone was looking over at them the drunks in the crowd were yelling "Fight! Fight! Fight!" Which just egged Hoseok on even more.

The first punch to be thrown was Hoseok who aimed for Yoongi's face hitting him perfectly. At this point Jimin wanted the fight to stop bending down to Yoongi to see if he was hurt.

"Stop! Hoseok." Jimin yelled as the punch continued Namjoon and a couple of the non drunks tried to get them off each other which nothing seemed to work.

Another guy joined the attempt this time when this man helped they succeeded in pulling the two apart. Jimin quickly moving Yoongi's head to his lap looking as blood covered his face. Jimin was crying because maybe Hoseok ruined his happiness, he wanted to be with someone and when Hoseok didn't want him he tried to move on. Then when he tried Hoseok is there to beat the love interest up.

"Told you we would see each other again." Jimin looked up to see a man dressed in all black except his timberlands. His hair was dark brown seeing as it faded from the last time they saw each other.

"Jungkook?" Jimin smiles seeing the tall man bend down to get a good look at Yoongi's cuts on his face

"It will bruise but seeing as my dad's a doctor I will bring him to my dad who's hospital is not far from here." Jungkook smiled helping Yoongi up and the three walked out of the university to the hospital of course there arms wrapped around the beaten male hanging from their grasp.