eighteen

I expected Ashton to leave with my friends but as he stayed put in front of me, his arms crossed over his chest and a hidden smirk emerged behind his features.

"Ashton GET out!Seriously, I am not going to change with you in here!" I glared at his irritatingly handsome face.

"Why? You're already in your underwear all you would have to do is--"

I cut him off with a strangled scream of annoyance, quickly scooping up my clothes and stomping the entire way to the bathroom. He was such an asshat! I mean what did he think he gets to entertain me AND take Ashley to our  room to do God knows what.

Of course he thinks that, girls are a hobby to him, The snarky bitch of a subconscious I have reminds me.

In that case, I'm a whole career, buddy.

I barged into the bathroom unannounced,

my mistake.

Several random kids, couldn't be much older than 12, all stood in a half circle passing around a single, red solo cup. Okay, this is getting out of control.. I awkwardly backed out of the bathroom, turning on my heel just in time to see a large, colorful object lobbing straight towards my face.

"TIME TO PARTY-TIME TO PARTY!!" A screeching Parot came swooping down, zoned for my head, just as I dropped to the floor in the middle of the unrecognizable hallway. My eyes snapped to the group of people gathered around a ..keg? By the staircase? Who abruptly ceased their chanting, to look over at me before lifting the next unlucky lad upside down.

I tried averting my mind from the mental images of someone flipping off of the railing, feet first, down to their death..

Clearly out of place with the level of party Luke had brought together in such a short amount of time,  I army crawled, disturbed, the entire way back to our room. The screeching sound of hardwood floor against my stomach made me inwardly cringe and I was grateful when I finally reached for the doorknob, gathering my body quickly up off the ground.

"What has Luke done? This canNOT go on a full week!" I breathed out, shoveling my hands through my hair. "There are already three COMPLETELY different species in this house! O My God! THEY'RE GOING TO CATCH THE HOUSE ON FIRE!" I yelled, all while anxiously sliding on my clothes.

"This has got to be a safety hazard! Did you see the damn keg by the stairwell? I mean seriously Ashton, someone could die! Like last time-O MY GOD, what if they have g--"

Ashton took it upon himself to cut me off with his lips.

I let him kiss me for

three

two

"No."

I drew my head back, a bit breathless from his gentle assault.

"No?" he repeated, placing himself against my lips once again.

"Not anymore," I stepped backwards, eyes fluttering closed. "I don't want you to kiss me anymore."

I uttered as I glanced back at him, finally being able to complete a sentence once I'd put some space between us.