eleven

I had been in our room for about 5 minutes, face buried deep into the pillow before I heard a knock.

"Go away!" I yelled out, my voice muffled by the pillow. "Im sleeping." I decided to add unconvincingly.

Instead of answering, this person felt justified to just open the door and walk in.

Great.

Looking up, my eyes soften as I see Luke looking down at me with a sympathetic look on his face. He was always so caring with me, unlike douchedick Ashton. I felt my eyes water slightly, making me angry at myself and my head dropped low.

"Everyone's getting ready to go to the lake so we'll leave in about 15 okay." He said, his voice barely above a whisper.

So that means Ashton will be coming up to the room..

Super great.

"Okay." I replied in a soft, scratchy voice. I got up hesitantly, deciding to give Luke a big hug. Without question, he hugged me back making me once again grateful cry.

Walking over to my clothes with a sniffling nose, I grabbed my sparkly gold bathing suit. Just as I drug my heavy feet to the door,  Ashton opened it.

He looked down at me, awkwardly scratching the back of his neck before beginning to say something.

However, I was uninterested so I raised my head high, sauntering past him to the bathroom to change.

Surely enough, 15 minutes later we were headed to the lake and I had remembered to wear shoes.

Yay me! Now Ashton had room in his arms to carry some bimbo off the dock and drop her in the freezing cold lake.

Luke walked next to me and one of the other girls, who wasn't on my shit list yet, with two cases of alcohol in his hands.

Cal walked with the other two cases a few feet in front of us.

Not far enough!                                                                    My subconscious chimed in.

I trotted along with a bottle of Hypnotic in my hand which had me more excited then I should've been. My plan, was to get so extremely shitfaced, I wouldn't know my ass from a hole in the ground. Or my heart from my liver, neither were in good shape.

Great plan if you ask me, even better plan if you'd ask me later tonight.

As we finally approached the lake, I set the bottle down on the dock and was the first to jumped into the cool water.

I began to just to swim, taking my mind off all things Ashton. I had done the exact thing I was fighting my hardest not to do. I let playboy get to my fucking head, and I knew my heart was next if he hadn't already stole it along with my soul.

Stupid DevilDick.

I laughed watching as everyone splashed around like preteens. It reminded me of a simpler time, when our biggest worries were who would be attending the tea party.