four

The rest of the day went by pretty quickly considering the fact the whole entire day I sat and wondered what the hell.

I mean really?

Does the well known douchenozzle of your school go around giving roses to girls he makes cry?

Didn't think so.

I immediately made my way upstairs, away from the kitchen where my mom probably was because I wasn't ready for the prom talk yet.

I stayed wrapped in my blankets, listening to music until I finally fell into a well deserved sleep.

"MADI GET UP LETS GO PARTY!" screamed Nashly.

Great.

"Oh, I wasn't sleeping or anything you bitch." I moaned and stretched angrily.

Nash had a habit of busting into my room unannounced and I had a habit of replacing her name with profanities for it,

Sue me.

"Oh shut up I've been trying to get you up for 15 minutes besides, party? at Jenny's?? your boy-toy, Ashton is sure to be there."

So loud.. She speaks so loud. Before I could open my mouth to protest that last sentence I was cut off with a gross girly gurgle.

"About that! What the hell? You and Ashton?" Nash exclaimed a little too loud for nap hours.

So I went on to explaining the gory details of prom leaving out the things Leo had already mentioned. She sat quietly a creepy smile planted to her face.

"So what's with the nickname little one?" She questioned with a smirk lighting up her face.

I tried desperately to keep the heat away that was fighting to rise to my face.

"Not a clue," I scoffed searching the pink walls in my room for an escape route.

"Denial.. Talk to me in a few weeks." She chirped.

"Right now, we've gotta get ready!"

I didn't even try to argue with her, quite frankly not even a few more hours of sleep would've given me the energy for that. Instead I just let her dig around in my closet like a mad man while setting out my makeup and hair products.

She disappeared off to the bathroom and when she finally came out she was wearing a denim mini skirt with holes in it and had a black tank top tucked into it.