eight

Finally, we were all settled into the cabin after a few hours of obnoxious screaming and already plenty of making out.

Not for me,
I helped bring in and set up everyone's stuff.

We were finally going to go down to the lake for a late night swim which usually ended in everyone hooking up with someone.

Again, everyone except me.

I'd never hooked up with anyone at the cabin because all it caused was problems.

Year before last, 3 couples split up because of the sprink break trip.. Well more because they cheated all spring break trip but, you get me. Every year after that there was a 'No Phone Rule' and trust me, you wanted to follow that rule. The cheaters would just assume you took your phone to catch them cheating and destroy it.

No,

really.

I ran upstairs, taking the steps two by two to the room. Flinging my shirt off into the corner of the room, the fact I was sharing a room with Ashton was the last thing on my mind. That was until, he spoke.

"If you wanted me that bad little one," he let his eyes rake up my body before continuing, "all you had to do was ask."

"I FORGOT!" I cried out, mortified.

I could feel the heat overwhelming my cheeks and I knew my face was 50 shades of Red.

I couldn't finish my what I had to say, thank God, because he had gotten up and strode across the room without missing a beat. His hand traveled down my body, stopping on my waist while I stayed completely frozen. He had made it across the room, holding me up against the door all before I could say dadd--

We stayed there in that position for awhile, daring the other to move. Surprisingly, I was comfortable pinned between the door and Ashton's rock-hard front. The way he held me so tight but gently was doing numbers to my head and I knew he could feel the way my breath was picking up.

From one simple touch. 

For a minute, I almost felt like it was something more,

I almost felt as if he would close the rest of the distance and give me a taste of what he constantly hinted at.

His eyes
oozed with a foreign emotion;
such a place to get lost in.

"You can change in here. I'll go to the bathroom."

Just like he had appeared, he was gone, no warning.

Out the door.
Never happened.
Did I imagine that?
Probably.

I changed into my swimsuit, pulling a long t-shirt over it. I did this rather quickly considering I was me and I hardly made quick movements.

And then I bolted down the stairs..
Two quick movements?
Who am I?

My thoughts were chopped short because I literally plowed into Noah, who was standing at the bottom of the stairs like a dumbass.

For My Eyes ONLYOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara