twenty-seven

"Aaaand that is why I think it could be a beneficial idea for you to wear the red tie.. To the club!" Marco rashly strung out a distraction as I snuck out the door, hardly pulling my fingers out before it clicked.

Taking a deep breathe before I scurried down the stairs,

I tried to calm my erratic adrenaline.

I figured getting caught would deem defiance to Ashton.

That was one thing Ashton despised most from me.

Hurrying to Marcos car, I started the seemingly silent engine and headed for the costume store.

$

Ashton's P.O.V

"Mark, the soldati are ready, have you gathered the decoy?"

My tone came out slightly irritated from the fact Marco had been ridiculously dragging the plan on all day.

"Half are still sleeping, give me a few to have them ready. Load the armi." Growling, I setting my phone down forcefully, I had decided I would go talk to Madison.
To win the war, you must be calm.

She was my calm.

As I made my way down the corridor to where she lay, I noticed the girls volunteered for the plan were littered about the house, sauntering around in small lingerie.

I felt my anger boil over at Marco for not confining dozens of undressed girls.
If my amaretto has been hungry, what would she think of me?

hard to think less then she thinks of you now

I knocked on her door three sharp times waiting for her voice to flow through.

A minute later, I figured she hadn't heard.
Again, with slightly more force, I tapped in a three pattern.
No answer.

I shoveled my hands through my hair when the knob indicated it was locked.
No thought went behind my next action, as the door fell to the ground creating a crash.
My eyes searched in a frenzy, but never found her.

Anger racked throughout my body beyond repair.

Hastily, I made my way back to the office to dial on that god damn phone.

Marco would pay.
And no fee would ever be enough.

$

Marcos P.O.V

"What kind of games do you think your playing with me?"
Ashton's voices roared through the line causing my heart to speed up.

"Where Is The Girl."

Ashton asked, but it hardly sounded like a question.

Madison's plan didn't have a section on what to do now. I gulped, nervously picking at a hole in my jeans.

"The .. uh girls are here. with me. I told you that Ashton.  We'll be there in
thir—"