Him again?!

Author POV
Then someone....... pulled her before she could walk around the corner. She was about to attack until she saw who it was. It was...... Natsu himself!
Lucy looked at him with disgust and growled at him. He back away a little but kept holding her. He then said "Listen Lucy, I don't want to be Enemies." Lucy  looked at him like he was crazy. He got the message and said "I think we shouldn't be at each other throats" Lucy mentally Face Palmed herself. She then said "I Know what that means but Why?" He thought about it for a moment then he said "Well I don't want bad blood between us during the GMG." She looked at him with an angry face and yelled "You should have thought about that when you Beat me up, kicked me off the team, and Turned my only friends against me!" Natsu looked surprised and didn't know what to do. Lucy pulled her hand back and walked away leaving a dumb founded Natsu.

Lucy's POV
I can't believe him! Trying to make me look like the bad gal. ( see what u did there? No? Ok....) I swear I will kill Natsu Dragneel. I walked up to my friends and they looked confused. Probably because I'm still angry and they don't know why.

Sting asked "What's wrong?" I gave him a You know what look. He got the idea and told everyone else. I hate it, I hate Nastu.

Thx and sorry for the late chapter. I will be traveling soon and I must pack. I hope everyone likes this chapter bye!
~stingylover out~