A/n and a special!

Hey guys thank you sooo much! We finally reach 2,000 views! That's double last time I checked! Thank you! Also I really appreciate you guys supporting me! I hope you guys have a great day/night! Also here's a special just for you! Also this doesn't not go with the story. Also Lucy is still in the guild Fairytail not Sabertooth.

~~~Stinglu Special~~~

Lucy's POV
I wake up and I feel something.....warm? By instinct I snuggle closer to the warmth. Until I heard " Come on Blondie I'm not a pillow" I heard a.....male voice? Just what happened yesterday?

~Flashback~

I wake up. I feel super Awesome! Today's my Birthday! I really hope every one remembers I thought. I got out of bed and got ready. I then left for the guild I was walking on the side and heard the boat people yell "Don't fall Lucy!" The other boat person yelled "Happy Birthday Lucy!" I smiled and said "I won't and thank you!" They nodded their head and before I knew it I was at the guild. Once I opened the door the lights are off I was confused until I heard "Happy Birthday!" The lights turned on and I see everyone Included Sabertooth,  Lamia Scale , Blue Pegasus! I was so happy,  Natsu said "Hey Lucy can I talk to you in private?" I nodded my head. He led me to an empty room and he said "Hey Lucy, I know you like me but... I like Lissana." I was shocked for a moment then I started laughing. He looked confused until I said "I like you as my Best friend nothing more, besides I like someone else." It was his turn to look shocked. But he then had this huge Grin. He then whispered "Who is it" I turned beet red and whispered."S-sting E-eucliffe" his grin turned into a smirk and I instantly wished I didn't tell him. I then said "Please don't tell him" he nodded his head before exiting. Wait...HE'S GOING TO TELL MIRA I thought. I ran out the door to see Mira Smirking. I'm dead I thought, then.......

I know I know you want to find out what happens next well you'll have to wait until 3,000 views to find out! Well Bye!

~Stingylover out~