New member!

Lucy's POV
Sting then said......"What happened?" I then ran to him and hugged him and said "I'm so sorry I-I c-can't...." He then hugged me back and said " shh Calm down just tell me what happened?" After I explained everything to him he was mad. I looked at him and said "what's wrong?" He looked at me like I was a fool. I then looked at him with a questionable look and said "what?" He then said "What do you mean? Of course I'm mad. We trusted Minerva and she did this." I looked at him and hugged him, this time even tighter. I whispered "don't worry we will win" I moved back a little to see him with a slight blush on his cheeks. I giggled and he then started walking away. I grabbed his hand and said "p-please d-don't go" I looked down. I then feel a hand on my cheek, I look up to see Sting. I hold on to his hand (the one on her cheek) he then smiled and said "I'm not going anywhere" He then put his forehead on top of mine. I smiled and whispered "thank you" before every thing went black.

Stings POV
I put my forehead on top of hers, she then whispered "thank you" before she past out. I didn't know what to do so I gently put her in a bed. I then kissed her forehead and walked out the room. I can't believe Minerva did this, I will get revenge for this. I thought I kept walking until I bumped into a person. I looked to see who I bumped into. I see the one and only fairy, (You should know who he's talking about but just in case it's Mira)

I looked at her and said "oh, it's you" she looked at me And only said "where's Lucy?" I stepped back a little but then said "she's in the infirmary" I pointed to the door I came out of and she ran to the door. I grabbed her hand and said "she's sleeping let her be" she then nodded and walked back to me and said "thank you for saving me" I gave her a disgusting look and said "I didn't do anything I only followed orders." She looked taken back but came back and said "well I'm Mirajane but everyone calls me Mira" she then bowed, I nodded and said "I'm Sting" I held my hand and she shook it. I then heard movement inside the infirmary.

I started walking toward the door with Mira. Once I opened the door their is no one there. I started freaking out because my Lucy was gone. I heard Mira say "oh no, they came here" I looked at her with death glare and said "what do you mean by that?" She looked taken back a little and she whispered " Fairy Tail" I ran out of the guild to the train station not looking back.

Lucy's POV
It was dark all I see is darkness, "Is she alive?" That voice it sounds so familiar, "Quiet she's waking up" I opened my eyes to see I was in a cell. I looked to the door to see a pink hair mage and a black hair mage. I instantly realized it was Natsu and Gray. I tried to punch them but my hands are chained. I then said "What do you want" Natsu smirked and said "We want you" Gray only nodded. I smirked and said "you wish. I'm with Sabertooth. In fact I will be the new master as well." Natsu looked like he was going to blow until Gray said "we know that's why we set a trap" I then realized that these were not magic cuffs. I then smirked my evil smile and said "one problem" they looked confused until I said "ELEMENTAL DRAGON ROAR!"It instantly knock them out.

I then broke free of the cuffs and started running out of the basement. All of the members looked at me and got into their fighting stances. I then whispered "for shame...." Erza then yelled "What I can't hear you?" I then yelled "FOR SHAME......" they were all surprised. I then started walking to the door hitting any one who stand in my way. Once I was at the door I said "watch your back Fairy Tail you have a new enemy." With that I left on my way to Sabertooth. When I got to the train station I was attacked by a big bear hug, which almost killed me, when I looked to see who it was it was no other than Sting Eucliffe, I smiled at him. I looked behind him to see Mira waiting her turn for a hug.

I giggled and let go of Sting and hugged Mira. I heard Sting growl a little, I released her and said "Miss me?" She looked so excited to see me. She then shook her head and said "I'm sorry for any trouble I caused you" she then did a small bow. I sweat dropped and said "Its alright we shouldn't have trusted Minerva please rise" she did as I said. Once we got to the guild I said "do you want to join the guild, you know you can't go back" she looked down at the ground and sighed. She then looked at me with a sweet smile and said "sure!" I was so happy I returned a smile as well. I then told her "where and what color" she then showed me her left shoulder and said "left shoulder in purple" I gave her a nod and did what she said.

I opened my mouth to say something but was rudely interrupted by the guild doors slamming open. I then heard a male voice that said "WHERE IS SHE?!" I looked to see who it was and saw........

A/n

Hey guys sorry for the late chapter but I won't be able to continue this for this week. I have a big test coming up so I can't have distractions. But my break is coming up so I will continue doing this book. Thx for all the support!

Comment some questions that you want to be answer. Some questions I can't answer, also Comment if your a Fury that would be great! My younger sister made a book that is Lalu. Please be nice she doesn't do books well..... Thx

I also DO NOT OWN FAIRY TAIL OR THE CHARATERS OR PICTURES

That is all.
~Stingylover out~