Natsu v.s Leah (Lucy)

Lucy's POV
Leah from Saber Tooth..... v.s Natsu from Fairy Tail!" I looked at Fairy Tail to see Natsu staring at me. I then nodded at the team and teleported down to the ring. Natsu came up to me and said "let's make a bet if I win you tell me who you are." I then looked at him and said "and of I win?" He looked puzzled and said "Fairy Tail won't mess with Saber Tooth." I nodded and got in my battle stances.
After the battle cause I'm lazy

Once Natsu hit the ground and didn't get up I felt sorry for him. I walked up to him and healed him. Once he woke up he said "huh? What happen? Did I win?" I then sighed and said "you ask a lot of questions and no you didn't win." He looked to the ground and I said "but I will still tell you who I am" he looked up with a curious face. I then slowly put my hood down and Natsu said "L-lucy?!" I then smiled and said "missed me Natsu?" He looked like he was going to break down right there. I looked at Fairy Tail and saw everyone crying except for one person.....Lisanna. She had a big smile on her face I wished I could just wipe that smile off her face. Natsu  then said "Lucy why are you with Saber Tooth" that was the last straw. I looked at him straight in the eyes and said "WHAT DID YOU SAY!" He flinched at what I said. He then said "what do you mean?" I looked like I was about to explode until I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked to see Sting, I guess he was making sure I didn't explode. I looked at Natsu and said "remember the bet?" He nodded and said "w-wait can you at least answer my question?" I then said "fine..... remember when I left?" He nodded and I said "you partner up with Lisanna instead of me." He was shocked I then turned away and started walking away. Then someone grabbed my hand, I turned to see Natsu holding my hand. He opened his mouth until Sting said "Natsu I wouldn't do that if I were you, you just got beat by her once" Sting pulled away his hand. They then started staring at each other, until I said "Quit it out!" Sting immidetly stopped. Natsu looked at me and then stopped, the rest of Fairy Tail came. Mira ran to me about to hug me until a black aura came around me. She immediately back away, she said "Lucy! Where have you been?" These people actually forgot what happened I thought. I said "I left Fairy Tail and joined Saber Tooth, did you really forget?" They all nodded except Lisanna. I looked at her with a death glare she said "Look who it is little miss weakling." Everyone gasped and looked at me. I said "remember now?" They all nodded again, most people came up to me and said 'Sorry but of course Lisanna wasn't one of those people. I then heard "oh my look like Saber Tooth new member is an ex member of Fairy Tail! Lucy Heartfilia!" Everyone in the croud gasped and some said "Lucy? You mean the princess of Saber Tooth is an ex Fairy Tail member?!" That name the Saber Tooth princess. I liked the Nick name it was more like I'm the best back off. When we all stopped arguing and went to our balacny. The other battles went on but I didn't pay attention. Fairy Tail was staring at me, it felt like daggers going right through me. I looked over there and they continued watching the battles. But as soon as I looked away I could see Lisanna with a evil grin on her face. I smirked, she must of notice and looked away. Sting took my hand out of no where and pulled me away from the balacny. I was confused on what he was doing until we stopped I looked at him and said "What's up?" He looked at me And said......